Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Does Henny know what he is doing poll?

71 members have voted

1. 1. Does Henny know what he is doing?

• Yes...he has a plan and is sticking to it. We will be fine
    • I'm not sure after the draft and questionable trades...Ill give him one more year.
    • No, he has not made good decisions and the team could be managed better by someone else. Its time to move on, I've seen enough.
    • He is Otis Smith 2.0...GET HIM OUT NOW! Ive had enough

And to think I always thought my wife was on facebook all the time. Honey is that you? Come to bed now.

Let me know when Frye makes the all star game...Ill be waiting.

Because that is exactly why he was signed, to be an all star.

I don't like the length of the contract but I'm willing to see how this plays out.

And to think I always thought my wife was on facebook all the time. Honey is that you? Come to bed now.

I am sorry but wow, you are so clueless about what is happening.

We have been saying for days now that the Magic could afford to give out an 8mm contract and it would probably be a stretch 4.

Who would you suggest at this price point?

Frye is not going to make an all-star game. Why would you even say something that ridiculous?

Frye may make it so Vuc or Vic DOES make the all star game. Our floor spacing last year was horrible. Not sure if you noticed that when Vic took it to the hole against 4 guys routinely.

Man, you just don't know the free agent market. SVG is a great coach right? Look at the deals he had to hand out to get shooters like Meeks.

• Upvote 2

I am sorry but wow, you are so clueless about what is happening.

We have been saying for days now that the Magic could afford to give out an 8mm contract and it would probably be a stretch 4.

Who would you suggest at this price point?

Frye is not going to make an all-star game. Why would you even say something that ridiculous?

Frye may make it so Vuc or Vic DOES make the all star game. Our floor spacing last year was horrible. Not sure if you noticed that when Vic took it to the hole against 4 guys routinely.

Man, you just don't know the free agent market. SVG is a great coach right? Look at the deals he had to hand out to get shooters like Meeks.

It's the years Cat, not the money. It's bye bye KD (not that I ever thought that was happening anyways).

It's the years Cat, not the money. It's bye bye KD (not that I ever thought that was happening anyways).

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we will still be capable of offering a max contract to Durant with Frye's contract on the books.

And I'll be waiting for Oden to make the all star game.

See? I can make arguments that aren't even remotely relevant too.

• Upvote 1

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we will still be capable of offering a max contract to Durant with Frye's contract on the books.

I think we'd have to lose one of Dipo or Vuc but I could be full of **** on that.

By my calculations, even if we pay Vuc and Tobias 17 or 18 mil combined we still have enough flexibility going into KDs free agency that we could move Frye (attached to a 1st round pick If needed) and be able to offer KD the max. (granted those calculations were quick and could be slightly off)

People need to realise that the only way you attract a star is if you're competitive enough. Howard didn't want anything of Houston until they got James Harden and made the playoffs. KD wouldn't leave Okc to come and play with a bunch of young guys who have never sniffed the playoffs.

At some point we have to show that we can compete.

It's obviously an over pay, but Frye wasn't leaving Phoenix for anything less than an overpay. He was a big part of Dragic and Bledsoes success last year by spacing the floor. Hopefully he can open up those driving lanes for Vic and Payton as well.

It's obviously an over pay, but Frye wasn't leaving Phoenix for anything less than an overpay. He was a big part of Dragic and Bledsoes success last year by spacing the floor. Hopefully he can open up those driving lanes for Vic and Payton as well.

The question is: what are you going to do with him? He's 31 and has heart issues which kept him out of the 2012-13 season. Such moves are relevant we you've already set all pieces together. I'm still asking, which direction we will take. You trade AA away for a bag of nuts and now your signing guys like Gordon and Frye?? We've go no inside presence which make those guys reliable. I'm disapointed.

• Upvote 2

The question is: what are you going to do with him? He's 31 and has heart issues which kept him out of the 2012-13 season. Such moves are relevant we you've already set all pieces together. I'm still asking, which direction we will take. You trade AA away for a bag of nuts and now your signing guys like Gordon and Frye?? We've go no inside presence which make those guys reliable. I'm disapointed.

He played 82 games last year, there's no reason to believe he won't remain healthy. We traded AA away because we want to pass the leadership over to the young guys and didn't want to take back any undesirable contracts. Gordon is an irrelevant move in terms of salary I don't understand why people think otherwise. Phoenix didn't have an inside presence either but they won 48 games last year in a season where most people predicted they'd be one of the worst teams in the league and they were helped by the fact that the Frye/Dragic pick and roll was the most efficient in the league.

He played 82 games last year, there's no reason to believe he won't remain healthy. We traded AA away because we want to pass the leadership over to the young guys and didn't want to take back any undesirable contracts. Gordon is an irrelevant move in terms of salary I don't understand why people think otherwise. Phoenix didn't have an inside presence either but they won 48 games last year in a season where most people predicted they'd be one of the worst teams in the league and they were helped by the fact that the Frye/Dragic pick and roll was the most efficient in the league.

We'll see, but I don't see us playing like the Suns.