Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Leader, leader !! Anybody got a leader !!!

Nelson was great filling this role....Now we have much youth on this roster.

Who do you think it will be ???

Who do you want it to be ???

Does this team really need a leader ???

Inquiring minds wanna know.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

John Denton @JohnDenton555 · 14h

#Magic are also eager to transfer leadership of team to Oladipo, Tobias, Vooch, Mo, KO and eventually Gordon and Elfrid.

/thread.

Assuming Payton is our starting PG, I expect him to be our floor leader. I also expect Oladipo, Harris and Gordon to be our locker room guys.

I am so excited to see these young guns go for it!

I would say its going to be Tobias and Oladipo.. Tobias was at the draft and spent the night with Gordon after he was drafted, and they seemed to hit it off right. However Oladipo hit a homerun with leadership when he crashed Gordon and Paytons picture shoot. Not to mention he showed up to the press conference acted as if he was going to be in it again then came up with the best question ever.

Define Feathery and what it means to you.

I have a weird suspicion that Hennigan told Tobias and Oladipo to step it up and start to be more vocal since Hennigan had a feeling he would cut Jameer. My darkhorse leader is KoQ, he seems to have the passion and improved a lot from the past year. Maybe after some solid minutes he will step up some more.

• Upvote 1

I like the direction we're going. Let's see who comes forward as a leader. Echoing others, I think Olapido will emerge as well as Tobias.

I'll miss Jameer but he deserves to be on team that's more experience and closer to competing then we are.

Still thinking we're going to go after Bledsoe. I'm not a fan but Henny tried to land him last year and we do have a hole at PG. I could be wrong, and we do start Payton but I'd be shock if we started a rook with potential like Payton right away.

Everyone has already mentioned it but Tobias has been stepping up in that regard since he got here. You always see him speaking up, read about it, etc. I've also noticed that they (the team) seem to have been putting him out there are the face of the franchise since shortly after getting here (local commercials etc).