Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

NBA Draft Grades - Negative (Pelton and Others)

Ball Junkie sure does get abused in whats essentially forum Lenovo stat.

Ball Junkie sure does get abused in whats essentially forum Lenovo stat.

I've never really understood how the +/- thing even works. I've apparently been over may daily allotment of both since sometime in 2012.

I've never really understood how the +/- thing even works. I've apparently been over may daily allotment of both since sometime in 2012.

As i recall, your account was being discredited by a forum nuisance. Cause and effect leading to the administrators preventing discredit. However, the forum is broken in various functionality or these functions are just disabled. Those lead to glitches where people can't even change signatures (Trubeliever). The forum probably needs to be....reset...which would delete everything we've built up to. It could need maintenance. Recently, youtube embeds have stopped working(for me at least) so its getting progressively worse.

Cutting off the ability for non mods to give negative rep does not lead to glitches. It simply stops anyone who is not a mod from giving negative rep.

Testing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3V46E4je54&feature=youtu.be

If you're a fan of D3 this might be funny.

Hmmm, maybe embedding videos has been diasbled.

Miles (Ocala)

Will Elfrid Payton ever be an allstar?

Kevin Pelton (3:01 PM)

No

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim (Orlando)

Hennnigan, on track or not ???

Kevin Pelton (3:02 PM)

To borrow a soccer phrase, he's lost the plot lately.

(my question)

Kevin Pelton, the messiah of basketball, can look at a 20 year old kid straight out of college and instantly decide whether or not they'll ever be an All Star. Interesting.

I can positive rep, but can't negative... same since 2012. Maybe it is the forum gods trying to even out my allotment.

Cutting off the ability for non mods to give negative rep does not lead to glitches. It simply stops anyone who is not a mod from giving negative rep.

Testing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3V46E4je54&feature=youtu.be

If you're a fan of D3 this might be funny.

Hmmm, maybe embedding videos has been diasbled.

~~Shrug~~ Seems glitchy to me. I went by the logic that one problem creates another,e.g., sims 3. I just see the forum as an app on the internet thus it being an algorithms of html code and programming language.

~~Shrug~~ Seems glitchy to me. I went by the logic that one problem creates another,e.g., sims 3. I just see the forum as an app on the internet thus it being an algorithms of html code and programming language.

If one happened immediately after the other, then there might be something there, but we shut off the negative rep ability quite a while ago. I think Dan or someone else on the Admin side cut off the ability to embed youtube links. When I posted one to test it showed up as a link, not an embedded video. Maybe it was having an adverse effect on the overall stability of the forums, messing with bandwith, causing problems loading pages etc.

Kevin Pelton, the messiah of basketball, can look at a 20 year old kid straight out of college and instantly decide whether or not they'll ever be an All Star. Interesting.

Yes that was embarrassing to read. This guy, like junkie, has a personal vendetta against rob and what that magic are doing. What makes it sad is that these are full grown adults acting like children.

• Upvote 1