CTMagicUK

Summer League Thread

Point taken and agreed with....But as I posted earlier about the Magic and their fickle fan base...We've had 2 tank years in a row...Staring at another sucky season....How long can Orlando NBA basketball sustain that ???

We lost many games late last year, but you could hardly say we got blown out continuously.

I think it will be a growing season for AG and Easy E, but I fully expect Oladipo, Harris, and Vuc to lead the way, and Fournier to also be a surprise prospect.

- I expect the Magic to win 30-35 games this season, just barely missing the playoffs.

- I expect Efrid Payton to make All-Rookie First Team (minutes played will be high padding stats), and AG to make All-Rookie Third Team.

- I expect Devyn Marble to gain 10-15 minutes a game as a back-up and start to really become a servicable role player on this team.

- I expect Vuc to make his first NBA All-Star game as he will average 20 + 10 for the season (and thus we will have to pay him $12 mil + next season). Oladipo will not make an All-Star game, but will his 3rd season.

- I expect Tobias Harris to be made Team Captain with Oladipo.

TreyMachine is my MVP. Agree 100% with all you've said in your last few posts.

edit: I agree with everything except your season predictions, lol.

Quotes from a celtics message board:

Payton continues to look like a really nice player. I want to see he and Smart go head to head. See if Smart can contain Payton's penetration.

I can see why Elfrid Payton was compared to Rondo, the guy is all over the floor!

A great statline with 7 rebounds already.

Hmmm...

We lost many games late last year, but you could hardly say we got blown out continuously.

I think it will be a growing season for AG and Easy E, but I fully expect Oladipo, Harris, and Vuc to lead the way, and Fournier to also be a surprise prospect.

- I expect the Magic to win 30-35 games this season, just barely missing the playoffs.

- I expect Efrid Payton to make All-Rookie First Team (minutes played will be high padding stats), and AG to make All-Rookie Third Team.

- I expect Devyn Marble to gain 10-15 minutes a game as a back-up and start to really become a servicable role player on this team.

- I expect Vuc to make his first NBA All-Star game as he will average 20 + 10 for the season (and thus we will have to pay him $12 mil + next season). Oladipo will not make an All-Star game, but will his 3rd season.

- I expect Tobias Harris to be made Team Captain with Oladipo.

There is no All-Rookie Third Team.

TreyMachine is my MVP. Agree 100% with all you've said in your last few posts.

I've been on these boards for years, but only ever used them as talking points when discussing ideas and theories with others. I've become more accustomed to posting, but am still always on/off. Big fan of your work and analysis, Nyce. It means a lot to get the shout out. :cheers:

Yes there is... I'm sure there is... there's *looking up online*.... smile_beatcomp.gif

I wouldn't worry about it. The All-Rookie teams usually have more to do with hype than anything else. That's why you end up with "Michael Beasley 1st team, Kevin Love second team."

And I don't even like Kevin Love that much.

Can I predict the future ???...Obviously not....But I'd be willing to bet you on both of those questions !!!

Are you as sure about them as you were about JJ and Javaris, and about getting Gilbert?

I would be willing to bet on both of those. How about this, if I win, you stop trolling the board with every negative article or portion of an article you can find. If I lose, you stop trying to annoy the rest of the board in an attempt to do nothing more than be the board contrarian, how does that sound, it's a win win.

I wouldn't worry about it. The All-Rookie teams usually have more to do with hype than anything else. That's why you end up with "Michael Beasley 1st team, Kevin Love second team."

And I don't even like Kevin Love that much.

This rookie class is just so stacked that I just don't think Aaron Gordon has a chance from a stats perspective. Considering it is not based on position either, it will be hard for him to make anything (not that it matters for his career as a player).

On a completely separate (and unrelated note), can someone PM me and explain to me how to fix my Sig? I can't get the embedded GIF code to be implemented and it's been killing me for weeks now. :svgsad:

I've been on these boards for years, but only ever used them as talking points when discussing ideas and theories with others. I've become more accustomed to posting, but am still always on/off. Big fan of your work and analysis, Nyce. It means a lot to get the shout out. :cheers:/>

:cheers: