CTMagicUK

Summer League Thread

I can't believe Darth Vader is Aaron Gordon's father.

And he was a ghost the whole time.

• Upvote 1

Ben Gordon, during halftime interview, said he's been working out with Moe, Tobias, and the others. Likes how hard everyone works, and is looking forward to the fresh start. Seems like he knows his role on the team.

Gordon seems like he is thinking to much....He did hit his 2 foul shots, though....

yeah, thinking too much on offense, but he's active on D. I see his potential though. When it all clicks....wow.

Brazil Lost..............wow.

Our summerleague team lost? Wow.

Nerlens Noel is one impressive player !!!...Not that his stats jump off the page at you but what an athletic big and boy does he ever effect games from a defensive standpoint.

The NBATV guys have basically spent the whole 1st half talking about his defensive presence.....Man, if Noel continues with good health he will easily be the best player in last years draft.....Sorry for the fans of Olidipo.

And it's not a bash on Victor....Noel is just potentially a better player....Will have an effect on winning and losing more so than Victor because he can protect the rim....If I was Henny I would have drafted him no questions asked last year and twice on Sunday.

As I'm typing this the announcers are talking to the Sixers GM about Noel right now.....

Nerlens Noel is one impressive player !!!...Not that his stats jump off the page at you but what an athletic big and boy does he ever effect games from a defensive standpoint.

The NBATV guys have basically spent the whole 1st half talking about his defensive presence.....Man, if Noel continues with good health he will easily be the best player in last years draft.....Sorry for the fans of Olidipo.

And it's not a bash on Victor....Noel is just potentially a better player....Will have an effect on winning and losing more so than Victor because he can protect the rim....If I was Henny I would have drafted him no questions asked last year and twice on Sunday.

As I'm typing this the announcers are talking to the Sixers GM about Noel right now.....

Great for the Sixers...