CTMagicUK

Summer League Thread

Judging how he went in summer league, if he stays healthy, Noel is going to get heaps of minutes and will probably pad the stats leading the 76ers to another wooden spoon and ROY.

The Sixers will surely try to raise his stock value. Philly will need him either as a trade bait or to lure free-agents to Pennsylvania. Either way, he will get alot of playing time.

Magic never got offered that pick. After the trade we made it came out that it was the Hornets late 1st (which became PJ Hairston) and Gerald Henderson for Afflalo that was offered.

Yea anybody who worried about Gordon's SL stats worry no more. 7 PPG on 32% shooting and as many TO's as AST as well.

Especially considering how many minutes he played. I think we are all glad that we don't have Trey Burke leading the way either. I find it funny how there is no negative articles to be found on Exum. ****, he is still getting praise down here.

Unless the rumors of Charlotte offering 9 for AA were completely bogus, that's where we could have landed him. They were after him for months, so the rumor was most likely true. It doesn't matter now, but I think this guy is going to be one of the better players of the draft.

I think the best evidence is that we were vastly overestimating how much trade value AA actually had.

Especially considering how many minutes he played. I think we are all glad that we don't have Trey Burke leading the way either. I find it funny how there is no negative articles to be found on Exum. ****, he is still getting praise down here.

Yeah its mainly because he showed flashes as a guard. Gordon showed flashes as a big and thats not as sexy.

Wilt Chamberlain and his 20,000 partners disagree with your assessment.

That's actually kinda gross. Dude was trying to repopulate the earth.

@WojYahooNBA: Among USA Basketball Select Team invitees to Las Vegas, sources tell Yahoo. Marcus Smart, Doug McDermott, Victor Oladipo, Tobias Harris.

@WojYahooNBA: Among USA Basketball Select Team invitees to Las Vegas, sources tell Yahoo. Marcus Smart, Doug McDermott, Victor Oladipo, Tobias Harris.

Nice representation! They should have chose Elfrid over Smart though. ;)

• Upvote 1