Sign in to follow this  
Big Pony

Goodbye

Don't stop being a fan just because of Aaron Gordon...... I didn't like the pick either but Exum has Darko written all over him. The guy didn't even play college here and he could have. He opted not to play and sit out....hmm I wonder why.... afraid of being exposed? I'm glad we didn't pick Exum.

Don't stop being a fan just because of Aaron Gordon...... I didn't like the pick either but Exum has Darko written all over him. The guy didn't even play college here and he could have. He opted not to play and sit out....hmm I wonder why.... afraid of being exposed? I'm glad we didn't pick Exum.

I said all along that I wasn't sold on Exum. Got blasted for that. Same people are saying I should be loving what we got. Probably the same people who blasted me for saying I'd take Dipo over Mclemore. Probably same people who blasted me for questioning the Gortat for an aging Hedo trade.

I won't stop being a fan. That's just immaturity but it's hard to stay interested.

Find the words "stopped rooting" in my post.

You didn't, I'm shaking my head because you said you couldn't blame the man. You're pretty much saying that it's okay to jump ship because your team isn't doing good

You didn't, I'm shaking my head because you said you couldn't blame the man. You're pretty much saying that it's okay to jump ship because your team isn't doing good

I got patience man. Being a fan since 89, being an Orlandioan, I think I deserve that label. What I meant was I don't think jumping to another team is right (stated that in different words) but I don't blame him for his frustration. I'm willing to bet there was one time you said to yourself, "Screw this. I'm done" just to turn around and say "I'll move on and keep being a fan". That's what makes a fan a fan imo. It's part of going through the ups and downs. We all handle things differently.

• Upvote 1

I said all along that I wasn't sold on Exum. Got blasted for that. Same people are saying I should be loving what we got. Probably the same people who blasted me for saying I'd take Dipo over Mclemore. Probably same people who blasted me for questioning the Gortat for an aging Hedo trade.

I won't stop being a fan. That's just immaturity but it's hard to stay interested.

We have arguably the most athletic, and most likely the youngest (especially if Maxiell is cut and Jameer is bought out) team in the NBA full of guys who want to play defense and, more importantly, want to be here here! Not really sure what it would take to get you excited if this doesn't? Sounds like you're more interested in having a face of the franchise than having a well balanced squad full of potential. That's your prerogative but why deny yourself the excitement of letting this team come of age?

We have arguably the most athletic, and most likely the youngest (especially if Maxiell is cut and Jameer is bought out) team in the NBA full of guys who want to be here and play defense. Not really sure what it would take to get you excited if this doesn't? Sounds like you're more interested in having a face of the franchise than having a well balanced squad full of potential. That's your prerogative but why deny yourself the excitement of letting this team come of age?

I haven't deny anything. I just want to get on from the culture and start winning. I'm a fan what do you expect?

People keep talking about Leonard I understand but I think they're are forgetting who's been the face of that franchise for many years in Tim Duncan who's probably the best PF in his era. Without him, there would be no Finals. They wouldn't of made into the finals/playoffs as many times as they have.

I got patience man. Being a fan since 89, being an Orlandioan, I think I deserve that label. What I meant was I don't think jumping to another team is right (stated that in different words) but I don't blame him for his frustration. I'm willing to bet there was one time you said to yourself, "Screw this. I'm done" just to turn around and say "I'll move on and keep being a fan". That's what makes a fan a fan imo. It's part of going through the ups and downs. We all handle things differently.

Oh I have patience too never did I once think about jumping ship. I'm a Magic and 49ers fan so I have plenty of patience. Remember how bad my 49ers were 4 years ago. There were horrendous but I still love them

We have arguably the most athletic, and most likely the youngest (especially if Maxiell is cut and Jameer is bought out) team in the NBA full of guys who want to play defense and, more importantly, want to be here here! Not really sure what it would take to get you excited if this doesn't? Sounds like you're more interested in having a face of the franchise than having a well balanced squad full of potential. That's your prerogative but why deny yourself the excitement of letting this team come of age?

We gotta either keep some vets or sign some or we will be too far under the cap :D

Why not Jameer and Maxiel, tow hard working vets that have the right attitude to mentor our rooks :D

Problem here is that is doesn't matter what the few die-hard fans who frequent this board think. Sure, blast the OP for not being enough of a fan. But when you've lost 20% of your season ticket holders and 60% of your TV audience in just two years, the OP has a lot of company. I posted multiple times last summer, and got blasted for it on this board, that allowing ourselves to become this bad for a prolonged period of time is a risky strategy, and that as far as I was concerned, neither our coach nor our GM had yet earned the kind of credit they are being given here. I can only hope we get better soon, but I don't have any confidence that we will.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reg_600.south_.cm_.7812.jpg

LMAO. What a bunch of losers. I love my team through thick and thin. I'll be the first to say I don't watch every game all the way through as it has been very painful lately but I am always excited for next year. I love the fact that this team will not be a lazy team as past Magic teams. We have had great teams with no heart. We are building a team that will bring it every night on the defensive end. Yes I'm concerned about the offense but if we stop people we can get by with 90 - 95 points a night. Good riddance to you band wagon fans. I hear the Heat need fans that will stay in their building until the game ends. Oh that stench you smell is your sorry asses on the way out. Go Magic!!!