Sign in to follow this  
LaVar

Welcome: Evan Fournier

@JoshuaBRobbins

In his first news conference in Orlando, Evan Fournier said he looks forward to initiating more offense in Orlando than in Denver.

@JoshuaBRobbins

When Fournier was 8 yrs old in France, he went to a local youth soccer team to sign up. The team was full, so he took up basketball

New #Magic G Evan Fournier said he wore No. 94 with #Nuggets because it's the district he grew up in in Paris. Hopes to wear 94 in Orlando.

@JohnDenton555

#Magic G Evan Fournier's parents were both world class JUDO fighters. "Both can kick my ass, even my mom," he said.

That is what Denver Nuggets shooting guard and Batum's teammate on the French FIBA World Cup team Evan Fournier learned today, after Batum posted this terrifying selfie to Twitter.

LINK

@EvanFourmizz: Orlando.... I really like it so far pic.twitter.com/ecISI3wWgH

LOL..saw the dude taking that pic and didn't even pay attention who it was until later. Funny to see the pic and verify who it was.

Took me a while to figure out who Drummond was as well after seeing him 3-4 times. I guess I don't pay enough attention to these guys.

OQuinn - now that guy stands out.

The French men’s national basketball team concluded their 3-day exhibition tourney in Pau, France with a 69-79 loss to Serbia on Sunday. Orlando Magic wing Evan Fournier finished with 11 points and 2 rebounds on 4-for-6 shooting (2-of-3 on three-pointers) in sixteen minutes of action. Milwaukee Buck Miroslav Raduljica paced Serbia with 14 points.

Fournier saw only a few minutes in the first half, as France trailed 39-41 at the break. Coach Vincent Collet started Evan in the 3rd quarter and leaned heavily on the 21-year-old to try and spark a comeback. Despite a few sweet triples and athletic takes to the rim from Evan, the French team as a whole couldn’t get enough stops. Evan is clearly at his best when he has the ball in his hands. His talent and athleticism is wasted whenever he’s asked to just camp out in a 3-point corner.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/fournier_shines_as_france_falls_to_serbia_evan_to_make_world_cup_roster/17013302