Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Summer Trade Proposal Thread

I'd be willing to take any contracts as long as they come attached with draft picks. Preferably plural. Don't think we really need any more young talent on our roster so I'd prefer us to have some more picks to allow us to make moves like the one to get Payton.

I'd be willing to take any contracts as long as they come attached with draft picks. Preferably plural. Don't think we really need any more young talent on our roster so I'd prefer us to have some more picks to allow us to make moves like the one to get Payton.

Right. In the future we won't be adding multiple rookies, we'll be packaging those picks to move up.

Assets for nothing...

The Chicago Bulls will trade Anthony Randolph and two second round picks to the Orlando Magic to clear additional cap space.

Randolph will be waived by the Magic.

The Bulls are trying to fit in Pau Gasol and Nikola Mirotic into their salary cap.

@MarkDeeksNBA: Just to be clear, I'm not knocking the Novak trade. I just don't see where Orlando got the leverage for two picks from.

Looks like we won a trade! Lol

Apparently the picks will both be the best of the Blazers or Bulls 2nd round picks in each year. Probably looking at being in the 50's but better than nothing and they're virtually free.

Apparently the picks will both be the best of the Blazers or Bulls 2nd round picks in each year. Probably looking at being in the 50's but better than nothing and they're virtually free.

Damn sure can't complain about free picks no matter where they fall. Could find the next 2nd round gem or use them in future trades. Now just sign Curry to be our 3rd PG and lets roll with this squad.