Sign in to follow this  
jjasso007

David Lee could possibly be traded to Orlando (speculation)

Remember when Hennigan said there are no "shortcuts" to this process? Yeah...

I'm sure saying that has nothing to do with him wanting to maximize his free pass time to make things happen.

I'm sure saying that has nothing to do with him wanting to maximize his free pass time to make things happen.

So you're saying Hennigan should trade away assets to help the team short-term as opposed to long-term. Got it.

So you're saying Hennigan should trade away assets to help the team short-term as opposed to long-term. Got it.

Is that what I said? No. Got it.

The only way I see us ever doing any type of deal with Golden State is if Harrison Barnes is coming back in return. Simple as that. No chance Henny brings in Lee, as others have noted, that's an Otis move.

The only way I see us ever doing any type of deal with Golden State is if Harrison Barnes is coming back in return. Simple as that. No chance Henny brings in Lee, as others have noted, that's an Otis move.

Why would Harrison Barnes make this deal? He's definitely not someone to break the bank over.

Otis move, plan and simple. And Henny has shown the tendency to be smart and savvy about his movies, so I doubt this will happen.

Im "OK" with Lee as a PF. It is the contract that bothers me. I dont see us giving anything valuable for him. I expect Golden State to give us something of value in return but this likely will require a 3rd team.

I honestly think that Boozer is a very similar player with great attitude and leadership at a very less expense. Boozer will likely be amnestizy and we can pick him up for cheap if we are really looking for veteran leadearship.

Golden State and Chicago are both playing for Carmelo or Love. They are trying to clear out room. This will not come cheap. We are in a very good position to absorb any of this two contracts as long there is something in return. I see GS giving us future first round and 2nd rounds. Chicago will likely offer this year 1st and 2nd. I will love Taj Gibson from the Bulls. I be gladly give our 12th pick, Afllalo, Jammer and jason Maxiell, AN for Gibson, Boozer and their 16 and 19. I think this will help both teams greatly.

We can draft 2 of the likes of Ennis, Lavine, Hood or Capela with our 16 and 19 picks.

Orlando:

EXUM, Ennis or Lavine

OLADIPO, Lavine or Hood

Harris/Harkless

Gibson,Boozer or Capela

VUC, Oquinn

Chicago with Carmelo: 12 pick: Gordon, TJ Warren or Capela. if Gordon is not available they can trade up by giving Jimmy Butler for him.

ROSE/Jameer/ Hinrich or Dj Agustine

AFLALO,Jimmy Butler

CARMELO,Snell,Brewer

GORDON,Warren/ AN or Capela.

NOAH/Nazr, Maxiell

Chicago with Love. 12 pick select James Young or Rodney Hood.

Rose/jameer/ Hinrich

Aflalo/Young or Hood

Butler,Young or Hood/Snell

Love/AN/Maxiell

NOAH/Nazr/Maxiell

Another scenario that has been know already is trading Afllalo, AN and 12 pick to Bobcats for their 9, 24 pick and Biyombo.

HOrnets: 12 pick select (Saric or McDermott)

Walker/Neal

Afllalo/Henderson

Kidd-gilchrist/Henderson/CDR/12 pick(Saric)

Tolliver/Zeller/AN/12 pick(Saric)

Jefferson/Zeller

Magic: 9 pick select Gordon and with 24 PJ Hairston

EXUM/Jameer/Moore

Oladipo/Hairston/Moore

Harris/Harkless/Gordon

Gordon/Biyombo/Harris

VUC/Oquinn/Biyombo

Im "OK" with Lee as a PF. It is the contract that bothers me. I dont see us giving anything valuable for him. I expect Golden State to give us something of value in return but this likely will require a 3rd team.

I honestly think that Boozer is a very similar player with great attitude and leadership at a very less expense. Boozer will likely be amnestizy and we can pick him up for cheap if we are really looking for veteran leadearship.

Golden State and Chicago are both playing for Carmelo or Love. They are trying to clear out room. This will not come cheap. We are in a very good position to absorb any of this two contracts as long there is something in return. I see GS giving us future first round and 2nd rounds. Chicago will likely offer this year 1st and 2nd. I will love Taj Gibson from the Bulls. I be gladly give our 12th pick, Afllalo, Jammer and jason Maxiell, AN for Gibson, Boozer and their 16 and 19. I think this will help both teams greatly.

We can draft 2 of the likes of Ennis, Lavine, Hood or Capela with our 16 and 19 picks.

Orlando:

EXUM, Ennis or Lavine

OLADIPO, Lavine or Hood

Harris/Harkless

Gibson,Boozer or Capela

VUC, Oquinn

Chicago with Carmelo: 12 pick: Gordon, TJ Warren or Capela. if Gordon is not available they can trade up by giving Jimmy Butler for him.

AFLALO,Jimmy Butler

CARMELO,Snell,Brewer

NOAH/Nazr, Maxiell

Rose/jameer/ Hinrich

Aflalo/Young or Hood

Love/AN/Maxiell

NOAH/Nazr/Maxiell

Another scenario that has been know already is trading Afllalo, AN and 12 pick to Bobcats for their 9, 24 pick and Biyombo.

Walker/Neal

Afllalo/Henderson

Jefferson/Zeller

EXUM/Jameer/Moore

Oladipo/Hairston/Moore

Harris/Harkless/Gordon

Gordon/Biyombo/Harris

VUC/Oquinn/Biyombo

tumblr_inline_mity9zDlE01qz4rgp.gif

Orlando:

EXUM, Ennis or Lavine

OLADIPO, Lavine or Hood

Harris/Harkless

Gibson,Boozer or Capela

VUC, Oquinn

AFLALO,Jimmy Butler

CARMELO,Snell,Brewer

NOAH/Nazr, Maxiell

Rose/jameer/ Hinrich

Aflalo/Young or Hood

Love/AN/Maxiell

NOAH/Nazr/Maxiell

Walker/Neal

Afllalo/Henderson

Jefferson/Zeller

EXUM/Jameer/Moore

Oladipo/Hairston/Moore

Harris/Harkless/Gordon

Gordon/Biyombo/Harris

VUC/Oquinn/Biyombo

I just don't see Orlando doing that. Gibson is a great energy guy, but I don't see him as someone we would want over the #12 pick in this deep class (in addition to being 28 himself). Boozer would only take away minutes from our young guys at the PF/C positon. And we would be giving up our most coveted trade piece in Afflalo. I don't like that trade at all. If we're taking on a large contract like Boozer/Lee, we're getting a straight up 1st round pick as well instead of exchanging down for our own this year.