Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Tank Ranking Predictions

These were mine before the season began. Obviously I got some teams wrong (very wrong)

1- Philadelphia

2- Phoenix

3- Utah

4- Orlando

5- Boston

6- Milwaukee

7- Sacramento

8- Charlotte

9- LA Lakers

10- Washington

--

If I could change them, I'd go with

1- Philadelphia

2- Milwaukee

3- LA Lakers

4- Orlando

5- Boston

6- Sacramento

7- Utah

8- New Orleans

9- Cleveland

10- Denver

• Upvote 1

1- Philadelphia

2- Milwaukee

3- LA Lakers

4- Orlando

5- Boston

6- Sacramento

7- Utah

8- New Orleans

9- Cleveland

10- Denver

I tend to agree with this. I would make a couple of changes though:

1- Philadelphia

2- Milwaukee

3- LA Lakers

4- Orlando

5- Boston

6- Sacramento

7- Utah

8- New York

9- Cleveland

10- Detroit

It's really hard actually because there are a LOT of bad teams who could easily land in the top 10 lotto slots. I think the top 6 is pretty much what it is though.

I tend to agree with this. I would make a couple of changes though:

1- Philadelphia

2- Milwaukee

3- LA Lakers

4- Orlando

5- Boston

6- Sacramento

7- Utah

8- New York

9- Cleveland

10- Detroit

It's really hard actually because there are a LOT of bad teams who could easily land in the top 10 lotto slots. I think the top 6 is pretty much what it is though.

Yeah it was very tough to choose the final 3. Detroit is pretty mediocre

Ideally we land 2-4. When was the last time the worst team in the league actually won the #1 pick? Seems like it's always #3 or #5 or something.

Ideally we land 2-4. When was the last time the worst team in the league actually won the #1 pick? Seems like it's always #3 or #5 or something.

ORL in 2004, if I recall.

1- Philadelphia

2- Milwaukee

3- LA Lakers

4- Boston

5- Orlando

6- Sacramento

7- New York

8- New Orleans

9- Denver

10- Detroit

Some thoughts…. Without a PG, I think teams flounder (see NY, NO and DEN). I think Utah and Cleveland will start to win more and more. And sadly, I think Orlando has some very good young talent that might gel … and hurt our tankathon! We are a much more cohesive team without Baby, and barring Meer or Vooch getting hurt, I see us potentially falling to 6!!!

Wiggins Parker Embiid exum. In whatever order. We get a top 4 pick and I'm happy.

Exum is a life long Laker fan who some execs worry would force a teams hand to join the Lakers. Uhhh maybe we shouldn't consider him. We have seen this before and I dont want to see it again.

Exum is a life long Laker fan who some execs worry would force a teams hand to join the Lakers. Uhhh maybe we shouldn't consider him. We have seen this before and I dont want to see it again.

He's also friends with oladipo.

Paul pierce is a lifelong lakers fan.

Every kid who was born in the 90s is a lakers fan just like every kid born in the 80s was a Chicago fan and everyone born in the 2000s are Miami/OKC fans.

Wiggins is from Canada. Jabari is Mormon. Thinking like that, nobody will sign with the magic.

He's also friends with oladipo.

Paul pierce is a lifelong lakers fan.

Every kid who was born in the 90s is a lakers fan just like every kid born in the 80s was a Chicago fan and everyone born in the 2000s are Miami/OKC fans.

Wiggins is from Canada. Jabari is Mormon. Thinking like that, nobody will sign with the magic.

This.

When asked who he wanted to be drafted by Wiggins said Toronto. Exum got asked the same question said the Lakers or the Magic but somehow that's worse? (i actually freaked out about the Exum thing a little when I first heard it but since then I've realized that I honestly feel like if we get a top player Rob would be able to build around them to the point where they'd be absolutely insane to leave)