K. Martin, Sore ankle

A. Stoudemire, Sore left knee

B. Udrih, Flu

A. Bargnani, Left elbow

I. Shumpert, Sprained MCL

MAGIC - KNICKS PREVIEW

ESPN GO.com

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Anthony (Carmelo) has scored more than 25 points only once in the past eight meetings with Orlando, but New York won them all, and he's averaged 19.5 in two matchups this season. The Knicks had seven players score in double figures in a 121-83 win Dec. 6 and six had at least 10 points in a 103-98 win Dec. 23.

Aaron Afflalo totaled 46 points in those games for the Magic (16-40), who have lost three straight after falling 101-93 to Cleveland on Wednesday. Afflalo finished with 23 points, but Orlando trailed by 15 after scoring a season-low 11 points in the first quarter and couldn't recover.

"It's just tough because of the amount of energy and the amount of mental stress that you put on yourself to get back into the game," coach Jacque Vaughn said. "Then, when you get there you have to be able to handle that position as well. We fight uphill and get back to nearly even and then you have to face the challenge of getting stops and scoring as well."

The Magic have trailed at the end of the first quarter in seven of their last eight while finishing tied in the other.

"We just came out very slow at the start and defensively we weren't doing the right things," said Nikola Vucevic, who had 20 points and 12 rebounds for his seventh double-double in 10 games. "You just can't start games like that and win."

Orlando reportedly listened to trade offers for Afflalo, Jameer Nelson and Glen Davis leading up to the trade deadline. Nelson needs seven points to pass Shaquille O'Neal for fourth on the Magic's all-time scoring list.

LINK:__http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=400489689

• Upvote 2

Only reason I want to win this game is to help keep the Knicks in the lottery because Denver ain't making it in the West. We need two lottery picks. Gotta go on a long losing streak after this though, Philly is stepping up their tanking game.

• Upvote 2

When I looked at the stats, I saw that Victor was terrible at halftime, now looking at them again, it looks like he had a total change. I need to start watching again.