Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

How Many Games Have you Watched from Beginning to End?

Big baby is the most difficult player to watch. The problem is he plays so hard out there. He's a high energy guy and you can't fault his effort. I'm happy when he does things like get 3 offensive rebounds in one possession.

This highlights the bad stuff and makes it more noticeable. The three point shooting, the inability to jump, the high number of shot attempts.

When Brian Cook played you knew he was jacking up a shot as soon as possible. You had no hope of team play with him. Big baby teases you with good games, smart plays, and hustle only to spit in your face with something terrible seconds later.

You just summed up my thoughts on Big Baby perfectly. You know he is giving his all every second of the day. There are so many guys in the league who are just collecting paychecks on bad teams, but BBD is not one of them. The man does not know the meaning of the word quit.

Were it not for the questionable decisions, the head scratching shot selection, the ability to just single handedly derail an entire team's ball movement within a few seconds... Glenn would be somebody that I would never want to see traded on the level of JJ. That the mere thought of him in another jersey just ticks me off. And yet... unfortunately...

I can't wait for the day he is shipped out.

I Think i've watched about 20 odd games from start to finish, there was a stretch where i almost watched 10 straight. Lately I have been stuggling, due to watch league pass on the PC - I get distracted easily with other things on the PC. The last 4-5 games i have really dropped off and it pains me to do it aswell.

In saying that, I try to atleast watch games on delayed from league pass if i miss them, or watched the condensed version which is usually about 10-15 minutes of highlights.

I think I have watched one or two full games.....just find it hard to watch when I know we need to lose to get better.

I've only watched a few games because I'm living out of state and don't have league pass. It's given me time to watch the nationally televised games, though. I'm glad I got to see a few of Durant's 30+ streak.

I bought League Pass just to watch Magic games. I lasted 2 games. smile_svgsad.png

Of course, you don't get your money back from that, so I wasted $30 (I did the installments, thankfully.)

I bought League Pass just to watch Magic games. I lasted 2 games. smile_svgsad.png

Of course, you don't get your money back from that, so I wasted $30 (I did the installments, thankfully.)

I hope you at least watched tonight's game.

• Upvote 1

Jinxed!

Honestly about 35-40 of them. I live in Cali and my wife and I have the NBA League Pass. We love our Magic and want to watch as many games as possible since its hard to watch them much in person. We went to the Kings/Magic game last month in Sacramento and we were like 2 of 10 Orlando fans there. On the bright side of that we got the chance to see the pre-game shoot around without many fans in our way. Afflalo, Harkless, Nelson, and O'Quinn were really cool but Maxiell made me mad cause he didn't want to sign this little kid's basketball who was a Magic fan.