Sign in to follow this  
Stu Bronsilino

good bye old friend

I know you post on here all of the time but your wrong. Hedo's first stint with the team was great. The last two years...not so much but no doubt one of the top 10 magic's of all time. Good luck you pizza eating turk , ball.

Still hated him in 2009

In a successful period for this franchise, he was pivotal to our success. Much respect.

• Upvote 3

I appreciate that you have given us the Turk-o-fade and the Turk-o-flail, were it not for the fact that these were used on an NBA court in meaningful games instead of on a pick up basketball court as a joke I would appreciate you even more.

I don't know that anyone can really be mad at Turk, Otis was the idiot that brought him back, it's not like he traded himself back for all of our flexibility and pushed us down the path towards rebuilding. He seemed like a nice enough guy but dear lord was he ever annoying to watch on the floor.

shockingly, he's only 34. If he had any commitment and dedication to his craft, he could still be an NBA player. But I think this will be the last time we see him. So goodbye.

Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA 3 Jan

I like to think Hedo Turkoglu was in the middle of eating a pizza slice when he read the news of his impending waiver.