Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

I REALLY hope we trade Affalo in the next two weeks. I believe his PER will be around 15-16 in a month or so. Strike while the iron is hot!

Trading AA would bu ok if you get the right deal, but I'd take a bag of balls for Baby.

Wouldn't mind McCollum even though him and Oladipo probably aren't the best fit. McCollum is better suited as bench scorer anyway.

I still maintain Waiters + the Cavs first round pick is a feasible and solid get for Afflalo. Waiters has been junk for the most part but he's shown flashes of immense offensive talent and the Cavs are a mess so there's a chance he could look much better on another team.

I just don't like what I've heard about Waiters' attitude/mindset. I don't think Jameer can ring him in, he'll be on a team with a bunch of young kids. I won't be angry if that goes down but I still feel like there is something better than that out there.

The kings are looking to move Jason Thompson and by the looks of the Gay trade it wouldn't take much to get him. Would Turk for Thompson and McCallum be something they'd bite on? Thompson can be a soild backup for Vuc and McCallum adds youth at PG

The kings are looking to move Jason Thompson and by the looks of the Gay trade it wouldn't take much to get him. Would Turk for Thompson and McCallum be something they'd bite on? Thompson can be a soild backup for Vuc and McCallum adds youth at PG

Pretty sure those salaries don't match.

I think we see more trades starting next week when the restrictions on trading rookies and players on new contracts is lifted. It's December 15th, right?

According to the ESPN trade machine it is.

Sorry about the triple post...

Kyle Lowry is apparently on the block now so you've got to think our chances of trading Meer have gone down considerably since Lowry is an expiring contract and a better player.

they are high on McCallum; The Gay trade was to clear up that spot for him and Thomas. Doubt he's on the block until they see what he's capable of. As for Thompson, I would trade turk for him yes but I think we'd have to include more considering Turk is deadweight and Thompson is at least serviceable.

You guys like apples? How about these apples?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=l3xakdh

Orlando receives McCollum and Robinson

Houston receives Harkless, Baby and O'Quinn

Portland receives Moore and Asik

Why? Houston gets a solid PF/C in Baby and good young prospects in Hark and O'Quinn. Portland gets the center they want in Asik. Orlando continues their rebuilding project with young prospects and a salary dump.

I would think Howard would nix Baby coming to play with them. I know Howard was the reason we ended up with Baby in the first place, but Howard is nothing if not a hypocrite.

they are very high on McCallum; The Gay trade was to clear up that spot for him and Thomas. Doubt he's on the block until they see what he's capable of. As for Thompson, I would trade turk for him yes but I think we'd have to include more considering Turk is deadweight and Thompson is at least serviceable.

Gotcha I'd trade Baby for him but looking at their roster they have Landry already so maybe Turk for Outlaw Thompson and a pick.

Gotcha I'd trade Baby for him but looking at their roster they have Landry already so maybe Turk for Outlaw Thompson and a pick.

The Cavs own the Kings' pick outside of top 12. The Kings are a mess right now, and they don't have much to offer.