Sign in to follow this  
Janders

2013 - 2014 Never-Ending Game Thread

and what about Jameer? 4 for 15FG's with 2 of 9 from beyond the arc, with 7 TO's … don't know about y'all, but IMO that's not at all the production expected from our PG and captain …

Yeah he has had a bad night and to be honest he is probably going to be out of here this year. I think they are just using him to coach Oladipo

This is why I like Afflalo, his 4th quarter scoring is brilliant. Just his previous 3 quarter decisions seem to be the same as his 4th quarter decisions.

It is lame to rip off a 3 game win streak against talented teams and then lay an egg against a pretty poor team lol.

Eh....its one of those games where the Magic were really trying to win. To intentionally involve the refs, any call Jameer didn't get after getting raped out there would have helped dramatically. It also helps the celtics much more when they're not being called for over the back and obvious moving screens just like old times with Kevin Garnett. But hey, the closer to Wiggins? Right

Just a frustrating game to watch. Stock Up/Stock Down would of been easy as hell tonight. Stock Down: Turnovers. There, done. :shard: :svgsad:

I would of actually rather lost to the Clippers and beaten Boston than have this happen. Actually I would of been more satisfied if I felt like the Celtics won rather than the Magic just literally gave them the game. Sure the Magic played hard, but they looked brainless out there at times, particularly with the ball control.

The one silver lining.. besides one loss closer to a high draft pick.. is at least we got to the free throw line a ton.

If you guys dwell on the losses, this is going to be a long season. We knew this was going to be an ugly year with some ugly losses. I'd rather our guys lose a bunch of really close game than get blown out because it means they have the talent to hang, just maybe not the experience.

If you guys dwell on the losses, this is going to be a long season. We knew this was going to be an ugly year with some ugly losses. I'd rather our guys lose a bunch of really close game than get blown out because it means they have the talent to hang, just maybe not the experience.

while IMO what you're saying is mostly true, I would've expected those without the experience to be the main cause of our defeat … but it seems to me that, it was precisely he with the experience who blew it last night … Jameer … 7 TO's is unacceptable from our experienced PG and captain … if such is going to be his play, might as well and hand the position to Oladipo already …

Oladipo's worst game as a pro, probably not a great idea to have him handle with Avery Bradley on the other side.

And he follows it up with another poor game @ Atlanta. He needs to work on his finishing at the rim because he's getting blocked a lot. Every game though he shows flashes of what he could be in time.