You're Fat, Pat!

Shout out to all of the veterans of this board.

Hi, all. Just wanted to give my warm wishes to you all as this new season kicks in gear (particularly to my fellow "veterans").

I don't regularly visit the site anymore, but I may try to rejoin the conversations this season. We'll see.

Regardless, whether tanking or playoffs, here's to a great season. Get out there and support the team because, when we win the 'ship in a few seasons (which I strongly believe will happen), you'll be able to say that you "remember when."

Cheers and go Magic.

- YFP!

PS...if you'll excuse my off-topic addition here, how many "veterans" (2006-2008) are still here? Show of hands?

• Upvote 1

I don't visit here much anymore myself, but I still keep up and watch the games as much as I can. I actually just logged in for the first time since last season and saw this thread. It's good to see the regular names still popping up here and there.

Dang it YFP. I was going to make a thread......dedicated to everyone who hung around through the bad times......and watched this team become the championship team its going to be in the future. This seems to be an adequate enough thread for that.

or..should I make separate?

Time flies...

It sure does, doesn't it? It seems like yesterday that we'd all spend most of our days chatting it up on OrlandoMagicZone about anything from Carlos Arroyo to merking, Chris Curran to the venues vote, Travis Diener to...well, you get the idea.

Dang it YFP. I was going to make a thread......dedicated to everyone who hung around through the bad times......and watched this team become the championship team its going to be in the future. This seems to be an adequate enough thread for that.

or..should I make separate?

Nah, I think a seperate thread would be great. An "I survived The Magic's Rebuilding Seasons" thread. Have everyone post there who's been around, lock it up, then bring it back out in ten years after we've got banners in the rafters. :shard:

I think I've finally reached the point where forum posting and keeping up are just no longer feasible or really all that desirable any longer. Registered on RealGM back in 2000 and then coming here in 06 and then having to create a new account in 08, takes a lot out of a guy. I still adore every single one of....no, I don't.

• Upvote 1

Still here and still posting. Should be an interesting year. I think we'll have an inflated W-L % up to the halfway point of the year, then reality will kick in.

Oladipo looks like the real deal, though, and that's cool. Maybe he IS a PG?

Also, it's a new season - I should change my avatar. hmmm...