Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

If the Chicago Bulls' dream scenario is to land Carmelo Anthony through a sign-and-trade involving Carlos Boozer, the Bulls will have to come up with another plan, according to league sources. The New York Knicks will not take back Boozer in a sign-and-trade deal, the sources said.
My link

I'm sure we could take him off your hands... for a price... :)/>

I'd take Boozer, Dunleavy 2 future 2nd rounders and 2 future 1st rounders. That's steep but if it lets them get Melo I'm sure the Bulls would seriously consider it. Unfortunately Philly might rent their capspace for less.

My price to rent our cap space for Boozer would be one of their 1st rounders from this year Jusuf Nurkic the center out of Bosnia.

• Upvote 1

My price to rent our cap space for Boozer would be one of their 1st rounders from this year Jusuf Nurkic the center out of Bosnia.

He got drafted by Denver via trade.

How is a promising 21 year old on an expiring who can initiate offense and catch fire as a shooter, plus a draft pick, plus not taking back contracts, plus freeing up ~6 or 7 mm what "most agree is less than even value"?

This may well turn out to be another JJ Redick for Tobias Harris deal, where it is significantly better than it first appears - but you can't tell me that you weren't disappointed we didn't get a lottery pick out of AA.

He got drafted by Denver via trade.

Crap forgot about the trade....I guess we could ask for McDermott. Would certainly help space the floor for us.

Yeah I was thinking him or their Nikola

don't think they'd do either; they just traded their picks to grab McDermott, and Mirotic is slotted to step in once Boozer is out.

We're going to be linked to every FA out there just because we have cap space. From what we've seen from Henny, we will sign someone who wasn't even mentioned.

I firmly believe we won't sign anyone until summer league has begun. Magic are in no rush.

I'm with the person who said I rather not sign a starter. I think one reason AA was traded and Jameer was let go was to let the young guys have a bigger role.

Payton

Oladipo

Harris

Gordon

Vooch

Is the lineup I'd run with right now.

My link

I'm sure we could take him off your hands... for a price... :)/>/>

I'd take Boozer, Dunleavy 2 future 2nd rounders and 2 future 1st rounders. That's steep but if it lets them get Melo I'm sure the Bulls would seriously consider it. Unfortunately Philly might rent their capspace for less.

lol Jesus

We're going to be linked to every FA out there just because we have cap space. From what we've seen from Henny, we will sign someone who wasn't even mentioned.

I firmly believe we won't sign anyone until summer league has begun. Magic are in no rush.

I'm with the person who said I rather not sign a starter. I think one reason AA was traded and Jameer was let go was to let the young guys have a bigger role.

Payton

Oladipo

Harris

Gordon

Vooch

Is the lineup I'd run with right now.

I think we'll be linked to every team trying to create cap space to get LeBron, Melo, Love, etc. How about Jones and Capella for taking Lin off their hands?

Can we just stop with the Boozer talk?

Never liked his game.

Who cares about his game? I don't want to trade for him for his game I want to trade for him for the assets we'd get back.