Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

I wish we had. Big fan of his. Not sure why the Suns did though unless they think they'll lose Bledsoe.

He's good a scorer and a fair ball handler, but he's a defensive liability. I'm glad we didn't offer him a deal. He's a sixth man/chucker type player.

As for the Suns. They'll probably still go Bledsoe and Dragic, with Isaiah as sixth man. They've got the cap space to have an expensive sixth man.

I'm ready to get bashed for this, but I wouldn't mind if we talked to Wade a bit.

Make sure he understands that he'd be coming off the bench and would have to take a pretty big hit in his salary, but he's already got 3 rings, he would be a good scorer off the bench, and could provide that vet leadership we seem to be lacking. There's not much reason for him to come here, I admit, but I'd hope we'd at least ask him.

He's good a scorer and a fair ball handler, but he's a defensive liability. I'm glad we didn't offer him a deal. He's a sixth man/chucker type player.

As for the Suns. They'll probably still go Bledsoe and Dragic, with Isaiah as sixth man. They've got the cap space to have an expensive sixth man.

This is strange because they drafted Tyler Ennis too. Now the Suns have 4 good PG's

Apparently down to Chicago and Spurs for Pau. If the Spurs get Pau they'll have to be favorites for another championship.

They can play Duncan, splitter, pau, and diaw like 22 minutes per game to keep them healthy. Baynes can get the other 8

Ridiculous, Isaiah Thomas is an incredibly good offensive player and at 27 million he's an enormous bargain.

so frye deal not looking so crazy right about now...

the fact that frye hasn't signed and rob couldn't talk about it today when interviewed almost made me feel for a split second like we were about to get boozer'd

Nothing negative. No way. He's a stand-up guy. Anytime he was asked where he wanted to play his response was always emotionally and emphatically Chicago. Then afterwards, his immediate representation of himself was that he was a symbol of Chicago. I'm not saying it's fact, just that if the bucks continue as they have in recent history and Kidd continually brings the drama I would be more surprised to see him stay then go play in his home. From my understanding, he wanted to go to Milwaukee and not Cleveland so badly because it was so close.

Also...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/breaking-lebron-james-leaning-toward-joining-alqae,36417/

Lol

Lillard wears #0 to rep Oakland. Should Blazers fans worry about him going to the Warriors?

Man I wonder if Houston wants to redo that trade with the Lakers now that Bosh has signed back to Miami. And I wonder how that conversation went between Bosh and Howard.

Howard: "Hey Bosh, want to play with me"

Bosh: "Sure...." "Lebron so your going to Cleveland right, can I get your max contract?"

Lebron: "Yea Chris its all yours, I know Wade aint getting it."

Bosh: "ha ha ha... dont tell Wade I laughed at that... thanks man".

BREAKING NEWS: Bosh signs max contract with Miami Heat...

Howard: "Chris, whats up you havent returned my texts or heyyyyyyyyy world tweets and then I see this"

Bosh: "Sorry Dwight, max money is max money... "

Howard: "Man, I knew I couldnt trust a Dinosaur"

Bosh: "What ever man, good luck with your point guard.. who is in LA."