Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Would love to see Riley's smug ass react to this

From what I hear, he's stepping down.

So basically, he steps up when LeBron, Wade, and Bosh all collude together to form a team together, taking credit for building a team he had nothing to do with the construction of, then stepping down when the **** hits the fan.

Sounds like his antics in the 2000's when he ran SVG out and took over to take credit for the championship.

At least our state rival isn't going to be one upping us again. We have to take over this state and maintain. Screw Miami and their parties and night life and beautiful women (by societies standards).

This is a family town...a winning town.....a town of inland beaches and resorts galore. The division will be ours again.

Yea in like 12 years.

I was going to look for you. I agreed with you that Miami was lulz city. From that line up to the attendance outlook to the 300,000+ twitter followers the heat lost an hour after.

Holy cow, that's a huge number drop

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 9m

Chris Bosh is finalizing an agreement to return to Miami on a five-year, $118M deal, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Chris Bosh is finalizing an agreement to return to Miami on a five-year, $118M deal, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Wrong move for him if he wanted to win anymore championships.

And.. Chris Bosh all but guaranteeing he'll never see another NBA Finals....

Wrong move for him if he wanted to win anymore championships.

He's getting way more money than he deserves because Miami is now desperate. I'm sure Bosh would like some more rings, but he does have 2 and can now rake in some big time bucks playing in South Beach. I don't see it being doom and gloom for him.