Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Remember that Ryan Anderson's deal was 4/36

Times change. This year average players have been given bigger contracts (meeks, bradley) and Anderson has been constantly hurt.

That's why you start Harkless at the 3 and have Harris come off the bench with Aaron Gordon

Thats what I see happening.

I was saying a few days back - we had 1 8mm deal to give out and this was the one.

Actually a really nice player to have next to Vuc. I think Harkless starts at 3, Fournier and Dipo in the back.

Bench of Gordon, Payton, AaronG, Harris, Oquinn.

Better team than last year IMO.

We just drafted a PG at 10 and last year a SG at 2. If you believe a SG/PG was a need, I don't know what to tell you. You've also never seen him run an offense, you're going by what he said in a 3 minute question and answer session. Offensively there's nothing Fournier brings that AA didn't already do, and better. We also don't know how he'll be defensively. I think you're making a lot of assumptions about Fournier that haven't been proven yet. You like him, that's fine, but that doesn't mean you "understand needs and basketball" better than anyone else.

Your completely right dude. Because we drafted a PG and a SG we have absolutely no need for another PG or SG on the roster. Again, your knowledge of basketball and how a team works is very lacking.

I actually have seen him run an offense. I've watched every video of him on you tube of him and he is perfectly capable of running an offense. Youtube videos don't make me an expert on any 1 player, but I (like anyone else) can get a feel for a guy.

Thats what I see happening.

I was saying a few days back - we had 1 8mm deal to give out and this was the one.

Actually a really nice player to have next to Vuc. I think Harkless starts at 3, Fournier and Dipo in the back.

Bench of Gordon, Payton, AaronG, Harris, Oquinn.

Better team than last year IMO.

I totally agree with you boss

Houston will to try and get Bosh, they will shed people.

Cleveland will to try and get Lebron, they will shed people.

Dallas has been shedding people for the past 3yrs

Knicks already made a trade to go after Melo

They are all just names right now because they have no legit homes. From a championship perspective, Melo hasnt done anything since he was with Denver playing against the Lakers in the WCF. While Melo might be a very good scorer, his defense has dropped and his team production is still very low. Granger has more value as a team player than Melo. Until Melo can take a team and win a championship, he is just a name... just like Granger.

shed who? lin and Chandler for a core of harden, bosh and Howard? Yeah, I'll take that

who cares who on you shed on the Cavs? anybody not wiggins or kyrie is expendable. my bust of a first over all pick and waiters for the best player in the league? yes please

Dallas picked up ellis, that took the champions to seven games and are now dropping the aged matrix for Parsons. a third time, I'll take that

the Knicks are dumping everything that already wasnt working.

I also disagree with your granger team contribution comment. Melo I the bulls, mavericks, or rockets takes them to a different level. You aren't just a name at that point. put granger on any team and it doesn't matter. he was important so you know his name. now he's not but you still know his name. so he is in fact just a name. Denver never got out of the first round and the Knicks were never beating anyone. technical lebron never had championship experience either. so I don't get what you are trying to say.

Because Fournier is going to seriously surprise so many people on this forum. It's hilarious to me how underestimated of a player he is on here. Keep sleeping on him.

ok, hope so

I like Frye as a player. I like his fit on this team and I don't even have a problem with paying him 8 mil per year. It's the 4 years that bugs me. 3 years and a team option I could see maybe. Even 2 years and a team option would have been preferable. This is a long contract and I can't see Frye being productive enough to be worth it for the next 4 years.

Seems to me like we have a logjam at forward. Wouldn't be surprised if we were planning to make a trade or two otherwise somebody (Nicholson) will be sitting on the bench all year.

shed who? lin and Chandler for a core of harden, bosh and Howard? Yeah, I'll take that

who cares who on you shed on the Cavs? anybody not wiggins or kyrie is expendable. my bust of a first over all pick and waiters for the best player in the league? yes please

Dallas picked up ellis, that took the champions to seven games and are now dropping the aged matrix for Parsons. a third time, I'll take that

the Knicks are dumping everything that already wasnt working.

I also disagree with your granger team contribution comment. Melo I the bulls, mavericks, or rockets takes them to a different level. You aren't just a name at that point. put granger on any team and it doesn't matter. he was important so you know his name. now he's not but you still know his name. so he is in fact just a name. Denver never got out of the first round and the Knicks were never beating anyone. technical lebron never had championship experience either. so I don't get what you are trying to say.

So you agree that they are shedding people.

So you agree that they are shedding people.

shedding REPLACABLE people and only IF they get those assets

but I do not agree that anyone is "imploding"

so I don't understand what there is to necessarily laugh at. dasallibesayin