Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

Not sure about Nik.

I know its against the Knicks, but Washington is a pretty good team. They have players that complement each other perfectly.

The irony around the Vooch discussion is that he's BY FAR our most valuable player. When he's out, we're terrible. This team desperately needs someone of Vooch's caliber AND another stud big if we ever hope to consistently win.

The irony around the Vooch discussion is that he's BY FAR our most valuable player. When he's out, we're terrible. This team desperately needs someone of Vooch's caliber AND another stud big if we ever hope to consistently win.

Respectfully disagree. Oladipo is our best player.

Respectfully disagree. Oladipo is our best player.

That's the beauty of a message board. If both we're coming out this year, from what we now know of their abilities, do you believe Oladipo would be drafted ahead of Vooch?

And I really do believe Vooch is our MVP this year. When he's out, we're hurting. However, given what I see with the hunger and growth of Oli and Harris, I think both could end up being better players in a year or two.

That's the beauty of a message board. If both we're coming out this year, from what we now know of their abilities, do you believe Oladipo would be drafted ahead of Vooch?

That's a tough call but I have to go with oladipo. He's shown flashes of being a two-way player. At least if he's not creating on offense he'll guard the opposing best player.

That's a tough call but I have to go with oladipo. He's shown flashes of being a two-way player. At least if he's not creating on offense he'll guard the opposing best player.

Great point, IBN. I like Oli a lot, too. I'm so curious to see what Henny does with this roster this summer.

Just thought I would share my experience today.

I took my kids to this huge indoor playground today in orlando and while we were there Jameer Nelson, Ronnie price, Etwaun Moore, Jason maxiel, Qrich and Wes unseld jr the assistant coach showed up with all of their kids for one of jameer's kids bday party. I was playing with my daughter when Wes walked up with his daughter and they started playing together since there the same age, anyways I took the opportunity to talk to him about the team and also asked him his opinion about is Olidipo going to stay at point full time or switch to the 2 next year and he told me pretty confidently that they are very Impressed with him at point and that he will be staying at that position so unless he's just guessing Olidipo should be our starting point next year unless of course Henny decides to draft a point this summer. Also he said that Harris is not starting because they want him to play at the 3 spot only but mo is playing very well right now.

I asked Wes to please tell the team to relax the last couple of games and try not to win anymore games which he thought was pretty funny but Etwaun didn't look to amused oops.

Etwaun sounded like he didn't think the magic would extend his contract this summer, and Jason said he hopes the magic pick up his option next year.

One other thing I noticed is that Jameer is a lot taller than I thought he would be. I'm 5'11 and he was easily a couple inches taller than me.

• Upvote 3

One other thing I noticed is that Jameer is a lot taller than I thought he would be. I'm 5'11 and he was easily a couple inches taller than me.

Probably because he had shoes on.

That's pretty cool that you got to meet all of them. Thanks for sharing.

Where has all this come from?

The DeVos family, which owns the Orlando Magic, has no plans or desire to sell the franchise, the team’s chairman, Dan DeVos, told the Orlando Sentinel on Sunday.

“As a family, the topic of selling the team has not come up,” DeVos wrote in an e-mail message. “In fact, we are enjoying the team more than ever. Especially my father. We are very excited about our focus on winning a NBA championship. The family is fully engaged and active with the team. All four generations.

“The Magic are not for sale.”

Read more at http://www.basketballinsiders.com/magic-owners-say-team-is-not-for-sale/#bh9v6LoMcEh3hwsI.99

Dipo, Harkless, Harris & Nik is a very very good young core. Even O'quinn.

Add in the draft this year things are on the way up for sure.