Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

full strength we are probably a playoff team this year. But i can see why you'd think that as sometimes we look shocking.

quite alot recently lol. Obviously i want us to get the top pick but its finding the right balance and i don't see alot of that right now.

i am concerned by harkless but he's still raw. Harris imo is a very very good player and we miss him majorly

i am also not sold on vaughn at all yet.

nelson / moore

afflalo / oladipo

harris / harkless

davis / nicholson

vucevic / maxiell

Im more or less talking about how they are playing verse last year. I expect better play with the guys who are playing night and night out... Where in the Freak is Harkless and can someone please find him. The guy hasnt progressed and I would go as far as digressed since summer league.

Where is Kyle and how come he isnt putting more on the floor when he has his chances?

How come Drew is the only offensive threat we have?

Where in the world is our defense in General, because it should be way better than this.

And what offensive scheme are we running and do the players know?... Just saying there have been a few games so far where people are just lost in what they should be doing.

Im not getting a warm and fuzzy this year where guys should of progressed a little... And thus far the only guy that has done so is Drew to some extent. I mean if you had to call it.... Harkless is trade able..

Oh and we are not getting the number one pick with Toronto shooting for the bottom.... So I hope we have a backup plan... We need some size and fearless-ness... right now we have a bunch of small players who are timid.

We should be in year 2 of the rebuild and yet it looks like we are about to hit the reset button... really playing like crap.

Yeah, when you consider we've essentially been missing 3 of our top 4 or 5 players for the whole season it's easy to see why we struggle

Ah... the life of an "injured" professional athlete. Why didn't they tell us about this in school... You wouldn't believe the arthritis boob inspectors get :(

• Upvote 1

Honestly, the only thing I'm disappointed about this season is Harkless. I'm concerned about him and his possible development.

I'm not. He's young and the same thing happened last year.

Jiminy Christmas [<------------lol] This has to be the most X Rated game I've seen in a long time.

I've heard someone say to Kyle O'Quinn "You gotta dunk that Mutha*****a".

I also saw Rudy Gay say "Fu**!!" Right when the camera was on him.

Then our cheerleaders started twerking. Sheesh.

Great loss tonight! If Milwaukee can hold their lead we are getting closer to having the most ping pong balls. I love when we play hard and lose this year :D/>

I know. It is weird. The game is still watchable, but you lose for the greater good. lol

Looking right now, it seems as if the Rockets, Thunder, and Trail Blazers have become drastically better than predicted. So far, I have a Thunder/Pacers Final.