Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

Could they drag this pregame on show on SOOOO LONG. Get to the game already. All this pregame entertainment should be saved for half time. Desperation marketing damn it.

It hasn't been the same since actual superstars participated, ie. MJ, Dominique, etc. IMO, he only way they could revive it by LeBron doing it, but he won't.

Eh. What dunk does LeBron James have to offer that we haven't seen Dwight do in the All-Star dunk competition. I think his people overrate his dunking ability.

Eh. What dunk does LeBron James have to offer that we haven't seen Dwight do in the All-Star dunk competition. I think his people overrate his dunking ability.

Well LeBron is the best and most popular guy in thr league so if you get him to do it, other stars will follow.

And LeBron is far and away a better dunker.

"I'm not sold on the lineups they're playing," Simmons says. "That's a team to me that looks like they're tanking, or they're just poorly coached. It's one of the two."

Simmons before the season (heavily paraphrased) "Jalen doesn't agree that they're the third worst team but I think they are because they're going to tank."

"That's a team to me that looks like they're tanking, or they're just poorly coached. It's one of the two."

Spoiler, we're tanking.