Sign in to follow this  
gAmE.oVe|2

Yi Jianlin

Yi does not wanna be in a small market Milwaukee. Is there any chance that Orlando does a sign and trade of Darko (and other considerations) for Yi? Would he play for Orlando???

Yi does not wanna be in a small market Milwaukee. Is there any chance that Orlando does a sign and trade of Darko (and other considerations) for Yi? Would he play for Orlando???

I really love Yi's game and I think he will be a really great player, but I think Dwight and Darko could be the next twin towers and could help each other out down low. With Yi as more of a shooter and outside guy, Dwight would be the lone guy down there. I would prefer to have Darko who would gel better with Dwight

No, the Chinese was him to play in a big market and Orlando wouldn't fit that bill. Besides I would rather have the known commodity in Darko.

Umm...

I hear Yi want's to be in a town with a big Asian influence...

Does Orlando have any Asians??

(I've never been in Florida, I'm just guessing there's not a lot of asians down there).

quote:
Originally posted by Magic31:

Umm...

(I've never been in Florida, I'm just guessing there's not a lot of asians down there).

lol im asian!!!! and yes there are a lot of asians in orlando as well as nearby tampa which is one hour away

quote:

Umm...

I take it you've never been to I drive

LOL Well you learn something new everyday.

Still I don't think Yi would come to Orlando, mostly because of what emory was saying.

By the way how old is this guy?

NBAdraft.net says he's 24 but Yahoo says he's 37. I know 24 is probably the right number, but 24 is nowhere near 37. I would understand if they said 34 or 25 but where did they get 37 from???

quote:
Mil - Yi Jianlian, PF: Thirty-seven-year-old Yi Jianlian heads to Milwaukee,...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/draft?analysis=1

I think the guy should be grateful that he has an opportunity to play in the league and fulfill a dream.

quote:

LOL Well you learn something new everyday.

Still I don't think Yi would come to Orlando, mostly because of what emory was saying.

By the way how old is this guy?

NBAdraft.net says he's 24 but Yahoo says he's 37. I know 24 is probably the right number, but 24 is nowhere near 37. I would understand if they said 34 or 25 but where did they get 37 from???

quote:
Mil - Yi Jianlian, PF: Thirty-seven-year-old Yi Jianlian heads to Milwaukee,...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/draft?analysis=1

I believe he is actually 19 but I may be mistaken.

This guy sounds like a royal pain in the butt, his chinese agents want him on the West Coast.

China put in the under 19 WC's so he could dominate, it was later found it his real age was 22.

Their is already talk he might not report to Milwaukee and try to force a trade. The Bucks were idiots for taking him with Brewer still on the board. No need to take this headache off their hands.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

This guy sounds like a royal pain in the butt, his chinese agents want him on the West Coast.

China put in the under 19 WC's so he could dominate, it was later found it his real age was 22.

Their is already talk he might not report to Milwaukee and try to force a trade. The Bucks were idiots for taking him with Brewer still on the board. No need to take this headache off their hands.

I thought for sure that it was going to be a trade with GS as soon as they took him.

It's a joke, if you declare you shouldn't be able to pick and choose where you go! What's next players forcing trades to contenders when they are drafted? Be a man and take care of your responsibilities, that is the least someone can do when they have just become a millionaire.