Sign in to follow this  
LetsGoMagic

Trade Discussion Thread

this is my final offer for Memphis,Hedo,Darko,Carlos,JJ for Paol,Mike,Hakeem. prjected starters-Jameer,Mike,Grant,Paol,Dwight.

What do you think otis, Hedo,Carlos,Keon,to Indiana,for Jeff Fostor,Marques Daniels,Darrel Armstrong? Starters,Jameer,Bogans or Daniels,Hill,Howard,Fostor or Darko.Bench-Diener,Armstrong,Redick,Bogans or Daniels,Outlaw,Milic or Fostor,Battie.

quote:
Originally posted by Erik:

What do you think otis, Hedo,Carlos,Keon,to Indiana,for Jeff Fostor,Marques Daniels,Darrel Armstrong? Starters,Jameer,Bogans or Daniels,Hill,Howard,Fostor or Darko.Bench-Diener,Armstrong,Redick,Bogans or Daniels,Outlaw,Milic or Fostor,Battie.

Haha you really want a trade don't you? What is that your 37462872nd trade proposal?

I'm just fustrated with this team right now,and I think a trade coild really help us out,I think that Indiana deal would be good for us.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

I say no. I don't want anyone this creepy playing for our Magic.

91041521_45daaec18e.jpg

lg

lol, I don't care what the hell he looks like. Jeff Foster is a rebounding demon. I would take him in a hearbeat.

this is from the realgm trade section:

is just a rumor so dont get mad at me if is false

I know this is my first post,but I have been wanting to leak out this story since this afternoon,but wanted to make sure from my cousin it was completeted.

So it looks like Nelly is looking for the new Dirk in either Darko or Fran and the Magic are getting their 2nd gun to go along with Howard.I love the trade,seems like the Warriors gave up to much in my opinon

Magic are sending out Darko Milicic, Carlos Arroyo, Pat Garrity, J.J. Riddick along with the draft rights to Fran Vazquez

Magic are receiving Jason Richardson and Zarko Cabarkapa from the Warriors,along with Jake Voskuhl from the Bobcats.

Warriors are sending out Jason Richardson, Mickael Pietrus and Zarko Cabarkapa

Warriors are receiving Darko Milicic,J.J Riddick along with the draft rights to Fran Vazquez and the Magic

Interesting trade, still leaves us with a lot of cap room for next summer to add a very good player in FA. Zarko has been a bust so far, so J-Rich would be what we get for Darko, Carlos, JJ and Fran. Not a big fan of Voskul eigher, but he only has another year on his contract.

We would really have to go shopping for another big in FA unless the team thinks Gortat can hold down the spot. Varejo in FA??

Nellie must be really in love with Darko to make this deal