Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs. Hornets 12/26 7:00 P.M. EST

playing for most of the second hlf with Nelson, Moore, Redick and Affalo? I do not get this...ok small ball but not the super small ball...Anderson was scoring almost on every possession at the start of the 4th quarter...

If we had Davis we could have won last 3 close games...

Will say this though.... Kareem Lopez was BEASTIN

The guy was physical, active, and hit freaking 90% of his shots including his awkward free throws.

Big Props.... Never seen him play like this before

I had to miss attending nearly all of last seasons games due to running my own business, it was very difficult on me as I have not missed many games since 95. Fast forward to this year and I'm sitting there just like...man, Jeryl Sasser ain't walking through that door...

its so sad watching redick struggle gettin the basket, he just not have confidence to shoot

when affalo trying to dunk over hornets in last second... smh

mad at ayon, so soft battle with robin lopez and slow

btw S/O tu nikola vucevic, love him when trying to get the rebound

Don't worry guys, we're still gonna make the playoffs :rolleyes:/>

A top ten defense and great record vs sub-500 teams before Davis goes down are both signs of a playoff team.

This three game losing streak of games winnable in the final seconds without our co-leading scorer and most aggressive/talented big does not give good reason for you to brag about calling fans who thought this team at full strength could contend for the playoffs delusional.

Missed Insider Nugget from Ryan Anderson:

"Anderson has a shaggy beard these days. Asked why by Fox Sports Florida sideline reporter Dante Marchitelli, the affable power forward responded, "I don't know how long I'm going to do it, but I definitely look borderline [like a] wizard. There's levels of beard. I'll explain it to you later."

-The guy is too funny... I will miss his music beats... The Magic playoff song comp was one of the best.

Link

Missed Insider Nugget from Ryan Anderson:

"Anderson has a shaggy beard these days. Asked why by Fox Sports Florida sideline reporter Dante Marchitelli, the affable power forward responded, "I don't know how long I'm going to do it, but I definitely look borderline [like a] wizard. There's levels of beard. I'll explain it to you later."

-The guy is too funny... I will miss his music beats... The Magic playoff song comp was one of the best.

Link

I really miss Ryno. Granted, the finances didn't work for him sticking around, but I really wish we could have kept him.