Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

For those needing a good laugh, here's some posts from a Bucks' forum...

We just got decimated. Hammond should be fired on the spot.

We bent over backwards and said, "Come touch it, Dave" to the Magic FO.

Top-5 worst run in all of sports. I don't care that we didn't trade for Smith though, just pissed that Monta is still on the team.

Sell the ******* team Kohl!

liquidating young assests for a run at the 8th seed, good job you fktard hammond

who is worse in the NBA? There isn't anybody. It's not even a discussion. We're a laughingstock. This team can't move fast enough

Milwaukee just got Otiz'd

cont'd...

I literally bought tickets for Sat at 1:58 because I was so excited to Smith, Redick and the guys from Dallas and be able to smash my Ellis bobblehead. I hate my life.

Lesson learned: Never buy Bucks tickets under any circumstances.

But you can still smash the Ellis bobblehead. Or throw it at him.

I f'ing hate this team.

Danomac, post the phone number...

Tempted. Very tempted.

If there's ever a time to do it, brotha...

The 8th seed is ours *****es! Suck it Philly, Toronto and Detroit! Have fun with your lottery picks losers!

It still increases our burden by 1 million, even if we do not pick up his option next year. At this point it would make the most sense to keep him next year to use him as an expiring trade chip and try to get something else.

I understand fully, thank you.

And then we could trade him for someone else who has 1 year + team option and keep doing this 'till the end of time.

It still increases our burden by 1 million, even if we do not pick up his option next year. At this point it would make the most sense to keep him next year to use him as an expiring trade chip and try to get something else.

I understand fully, thank you.

You first said it was going to cost us an extra $5M, now you're saying it's $1M. If you're referring to the $900K difference in salary for this year, the Bucks have paid out over half that difference already, so it's less. As for the expiring contract for next year, those don't have much value in the new CBA.

I have something to say to those of you who are missing JJ already and allowing your emotions to cloud your basketball logic: it is OK to feel that way!

Don't let these other guys - some of whom are good friends of mine - sway you from how you feel. Fandom is all about emotions, and emotions are what many of us are feeling now. Days from now, after the initial pain has worn off, we can better view the trade objectively and maybe even come to the realization that this was the best move to make. But for now, don't feel bad for missing JJ or for wishing he could have stayed with the Magic for the remainder of his career. Yes, even if it was for 7 million a year.

I'm right there with you guys.

Don't get me wrong I like jj and will miss him on the team, I just miss Winning more and keeping him would not get us closer to being back.

Lets talk about the bobcats trade.

Does someone here think that was a good deal?

What is your intake. I honestly dont get it yet.

Is it to open a spot for maybe someone they are looking at to sign this year?

It means not having to watch McRoberts anymore which is awesome