Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

Cha is a turd of a franchise that can only hope to become an Atl type team. They are excited about getting a guy that didn't even see the floor every game for us vs us clearing space for the future. They have traded away Tyson Chandler for nothing and drafted DJ Augustine 1.0 and 2.0, I can't even get irritated with fans of that team, it's like picking on a deaf, dumb, and blind kid.

They'll really be pissed when McBob wins 3 games all by himself, allowing us to pass them in the ping pong ball race.

• Upvote 2

I don't see J.J as a complimentary piece or some building block. Are you aware that he's having the best season of his career? Career highs in points and assists. And GUESS WHAT??? He's only started 10 of 54 games! What do you think his averages would be starting? He's not at his peak, he's at his PRIME, he'll be in his prime for at least the next 5 seasons! The Bucks got a steal!!! You guys will all see in time.....

You mean, his numbers went way up after a 20 ppg perrenial All Star got shipped out of town? Mind blowing.

Also, coming off the bench and starting is pretty meaningless. He got around 32 mpg this year. He came off the bench because he is a spark player, not a guy who can carry a team.

I don't see J.J as a complimentary piece or some building block. Are you aware that he's having the best season of his career? Career highs in points and assists. And GUESS WHAT??? He's only started 10 of 54 games! What do you think his averages would be starting? He's not at his peak, he's at his PRIME, he'll be in his prime for at least the next 5 seasons! The Bucks got a steal!!! You guys will all see in time.....

He's going to play 30 games in Milwaukee and then leave...that's it

Harris is averaging 15pts/7reb on 46% FGs per 36mins. Nothing to scoff at.

Too bad he has only played 39 minutes total since 2013 started.

I'm kinda confused and not too happy about the McRoberts deal, but pretty ecstatic about the return for JJ. As others have pointed out, Harris and Lamb are very likely much better prospects than we would have gotten with a mid-late 2013 first round pick and Udrih is a huge improvement at backup PG and can allow Etwaun to switch back over to his natural position at SG.

EDIT: Also moving Ayon and possibly waiving Warrick gives more playing time to O'Quinn.

Too bad he has only played 39 minutes total since 2013 started.

I'm talking in his career anyway. Has played 804 minutes in the NBA since he was drafted last season. Not his fault Milwaukee believe they're a playoff team and he didn't get a look in.

Expect Harris to be a solid player for us this season, and better beyond that.

Lets talk about the bobcats trade.

Does someone here think that was a good deal?

What is your intake. I honestly dont get it yet.

Is it to open a spot for maybe someone they are looking at to sign this year?