Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

i think this has been his plan all along. tank while aquiring young talent/future assets. hopefully landing wiggins and a max free agent in summer of 2014, making us contenders from then on

Early 2014-15 projected starting line-up (if were lucky).

Smart

Wiggins

Harkless

Kevin Love

Nik Vucevic

Can you imagine? OMG. You saw it hear first.

You know, you're right. Trade JJ for draft picks. ***** it, trade Jameer and Afflalo. Let's just continue to pay hundreds of dollars for tickets each game to support a bunch of college rookies and watch them try to score 60 points a game. You're definitely right, worsen the team.

Nice idiotic slippery slope argument.

Chris Broussard‏@Chris_Broussard

Sebastian Telfair to Toronto For Hamed Haddadi deal done, source says

Blockbuster.

Let me hear you make some noise, Magic fans!!!

I don't think that's how the forum works.

Ish and Ayon leaving makes the deal 3 times better

Oh my god, yes.

You're retarded. Ish, Ayon, Mcbob, Warrick were not mentioned yet when I made the comment.

Yes they were.

Good points by all, but the fact remains, this sucks. JJ will be missed.

Absolutely. One of my favorite players to ever play for the Magic. I'm glad I got to go seem him just go insane against the Pistons this year. Good luck to him. I wish he had been sent to the Spurs or something, though. Like an actual good team so he could win games, but oh well.

For those asking: All reports have suggested nobody was offering a 1st round pick.

And even if they were, so long as we were talking about a 2013 pick, I think Tobias is worth as much at this point as anyone we would have gotten outside of the lottery. This is not a strong draft.

• Upvote 1

The more I think about it the more I'm glad I'm a Magic fan not a Bucks fan... Think about it.. You have to watch Brandon Jennings chuck up 20 shots a game and live with the thought that soon you're going to pay him a lot of money to do so. On top of that the rest of the shots are going to Monta Ellis. You just traded 2 young prospects for a guard you have little to no chance of resigning and the only thing you have to cheer about is a Larry Sanders block or dunk. On top of that you're never going to win a championship with the current roster.

Give me young kids, lots of losses and a lot of hope for the future anyday.

Some random thoughts....I think JJ is going to have a hard time in Milwaukee. He's coming off the bench behind two guys who love the basketball. Not an ideal spot for him.

Also, I think Warrick is going to remind us a lot of BBD. Except not as good, which is kind of scary.

Some random thoughts....I think JJ is going to have a hard time in Milwaukee. He's coming off the bench behind two guys who love the basketball. Not an ideal spot for him.

Also, I think Warrick is going to remind us a lot of BBD. Except not as good, which is kind of scary.

Warrick is being waived.

And even if they were, so long as we were talking about a 2013 pick, I think Tobias is worth as much at this point as anyone we would have gotten outside of the lottery. This is not a strong draft.

People keep saying that...Weak draft and all. Who do you think will have the best career? John Wall, Kyrie Irving or Anthony Davis. And who's the player from the "weakest draft in recent memory"

Scouts are also saying that this draft is weak because it doesn't have a clear no 1 option. That doesn't mean the rest of the picks in the mid or late 1st round are any or that much worse... There's always sleepers in every draft.