Orlando Magic Toaster

Is Anyone else enjoying watching the Lakers?

Dwight contributed well last night 9 pts and 9 boards. Guy just does not look like the same player at all. Not seeing the rejections into the stands or the arena trilling dunks (at least not as many as there have been flashes). Maybe he will return to form next year after an off season rehab program. I know he is still going to get a max contract from someone, but if my team was looking at him, I would be at least a little nervous as a fan. Of course I, like everyone else here, suffered throught the Grant Hill years.

Ahhhh.... You know I wonder how that whole decision thing is going with Dwight. Ever since he left Orlando, I barely hear about him anymore... well not the good things that is.

Now Dwight said he hopes LA starts "supporting (him) the way they should". My God, what a *****.

I think all of us have been waiting/expecting for this to happen. Once he noticed that he wasn't going to get the touches he wanted in LA, he starts this s*** again.

Whatishetalkingabout_zps2356df60.png

Because any time you can trade a promising young talent and picks for a 33 year old headcase who's declining, you pull the trigger on that and don't look back, right??

Edit: I understand every team has fans that come up with unrealistic trades, but this is like someone here saying we should trade Turk and Harrington for Lebron...

Whatishetalkingabout_zps2356df60.png

Because any time you can trade a promising young talent and picks for a 33 year old headcase who's declining, you pull the trigger on that and don't look back, right??

Edit: I understand every team has fans that come up with unrealistic trades, but this is like someone here saying we should trade Turk and Harrington for Lebron...

LOL, I like the "and a few picks" part.