Sign in to follow this  
God Hates Otis Smith

We had a game Monday night

Funny how us and GS had normal free throw numbers last night.

If there isn't a top-20 player in the game, suddenly there aren't as many foul calls.

I realize I'm over-simplifying it, but you get my point.

• Upvote 1

JJ and Jameer look amazing right now. They were playing pretty hard off the back to back.

Vucevic seems to be settling into the offense when it comes to pick and rolls. His help defense needs a bit of work.

Jacque Vaughn..................is an excellent coach......... He rebuilt the rotation by playing Ayon and Nicholson knowing that our front court would be winded off a back to back.

Jacque Vaughn..................is an excellent coach......... He rebuilt the rotation by playing Ayon and Nicholson knowing that our front court would be winded off a back to back.

Vaughn rested Ayon and Nicholson, where is our 250k fine lol

I agree, if the team finish this season any where near .500 Vaughn should be coach of the year, if only because of all the people who said we'd be as bad as last years Bobcats.

And won.

2 in a row

I'll break it down.

BBD had his typical bipolar game, moments of brilliance, then moments of dunce cap. his shot chart tells the whole story. no player in my time watching basketball makes me love him, hate him, and then love him again, as much as BBD does, usually i feel these emotions in a 3 minute span of his play

AfflaLOL built on his strong game vs the Lakers with 24

JJ the Jetplane Redick is the White Mamba. Clutch again

Vucci-Mane had another strong double double with 14/15/3/2 he's growing before our eyes.....well mine, since apparently none of you watched last night

Jacque Vaughn has done a masterful job managing minutes nobody looked tired on a west coast B2B, also his plays out of timeouts are fantastic. He's like Brian Hill, but can coach the other 95% of the game

Ayon makes me A-YAWN with his play, now i know why my mexican friends never want to play basketball

Jameer is the steadying presence of the team, even on a bad shooting night, 9 assists. magic are 6-4 with Jameer, and 1-6 without

The fight of this team the last 2 nights made me proud to be a fan, can't wait for Turk and Harrington to come back

This last sentence doesn't compute with the awesomeness that is the rest of your post. It must be deleted.

Vucevic has been great lately. Really coming on. Ayon is the only player I really dread seeing on the floor right now. Something about him just bothers me. lol

Probably the fact that he looks like he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

• Upvote 1

Vaughn rested Ayon and Nicholson, where is our 250k fine lol

Since our coach isn't wearing a turtleneck and our players aren't complaining to the refs every single possession, I doubt the NBA even remembers we have a team at the moment.

• Upvote 1

It was a fun game to watch, but I find myself rooting for the team to lose towards the end of games. The way I look at it, there's no point in being a 32 win team, I much rather be atrocious for a year and have a really high lottery pick.