Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

ORLANDO MAGIC at LA Lakers, Dec 2nd 9:30 PM EST

Watching Dwight's postgame interview, he is such a sore loser. I can't wait for that douche to get back to orlando, he is so full of himself. Seriously even when Lebron played against his old team the first time, he wasn't a jerk when questions were brought up about his old fans and the old team. Ping did troll him though, i liked that.

thinking back on it, dwight answered all the questions exactly the way he did here.

"we gotta play harder"

"we gotta work together"

"we gotta do xyz"

and then when finally asked about the FT issue he casually ignores it, almost like he's going to say "we gotta work on it" but won't. Because you know, that would actually require him to do something :D

I can't wait till he gets to Orlando, he'll be hounded x10 like David did.

Tonight was a great night to be a magic fan

so many people lost their jobs because of dwight howard

and i loved seeing jameer own him because dwight tried to get rid of him many times

Vucci could really build off the strong game he had, he was dunking all over those guys

I saw same old Dwight tonight. Every time plays didn't go his way his body language said it all. . Just as he did with us. He holds his teammates accountable for every little thing but always ignores his own flaws. He blames loss on hes teams lack of energy and missed rotations. "Im a shot blocker when I leave my man to block a shot my teammates didn't rotate to my man" They lost game down the stretch due to his inability to hit Fts. Paus facial expression while Dwight was at Ft line PRICELESS.

Just watched the game on League Pass, came straight on here and read this thread from start to finish... Honestly unbelievable win. If we get blown out every other game this year I won't care because I'll always have that Dwight press conference to remember. That guy is the world's oldest child, sulking like a baby because his team lost due to his blatant inability to make free throws and then blaming everybody else. Not only that but flat out lying about the fact that he felt "no emotion" about playing the Magic but I bet if they'd beat us by 20 he'd have said the exact opposite. Great team performance from all our guys, Jameer really gave it to Dwight and showed him the type of point guard he could have played with in an offence that didn't revolve 100% around Howard. (granted that probably wasn't entirely Dwight's fault but hell I don't care) and everybody stepped up. Afflalo rebounded well from a poor Nets game and had a great game and Vucevic had, in my opinion, his best game in a Magic uniform against the "best center in the league".

On another note, Vaughn's coaching was absolutely phenomenal, he didn't seem to make a bad decision this game in contrast with D'Antoni's terrible decisions. That guy will not be the coach of the Lakers come season end... I just don't see it.

So happy right now.

• Upvote 1

Pretty nice win last night. I originally planned to not stay up because I have tests today and wanted the sleep, but I'm glad I changed my mind. Anyone else notice this?

Post Game article

Someone needs to contact the Pacers and ask them who they played in the first round last season, because apparently it wasn't us. Crappy journalism right there.

Well, I did not see that coming. Was out before halftime, but was impressed with what I saw before I crashed. Howard does not look the same, except for his free throw shooting. I know part of it is just that it takes time to recover from the surgery, but he was not moving well.

Real good effort from our team. 19 of 20 from the line and over 30 assists it was a pleasure to watch. Best games of the year from Vuc an AA. JV needs to keep giving O'Quinn more minutes because he fits in everywhere. I like this TEAM.

Gotta love this postgame presser. Him and Ping go back and forth...and he even sorta throws his team under the bus with regards to defense.

This guy is just pure class. :svgsad:/>/>

The 1:34 left mark on the video was FANTASTIC!!! Just the mention of the magic made him roll his eyes in disgust!!