Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

ORLANDO MAGIC at LA Lakers, Dec 2nd 9:30 PM EST

I think my favorite part of this game was how Vujacic played, especially in the second half/4th quarter (hated everything he did in the first half).

Ironically, Vucevic reminds me of a raw, young Pau Gasol.

6-10

5-4 with Nelson.

We're going to be like Cleveland of the two previous years. .500 when healthy and dreadful when our best player is out. With Jameer's health, this team goes.

Vucevic had a hell of a game!! 17pts 12rbs and 4 blcks! thats a solid double double with 4 BLOCKS!! the whole lakers team only had 2 blocks, 0 from Howard

Vucevic doubled that alone!

He played solid D on Howard in the second half

This is easily the most satisfying win in the past couple seasons, I just cant stop smiling! It's just so gratifying to beat He Who Shall Not Be Named and to watch him sulk off the court after we embarrassed him haha :bigparty: :happypuppy: :bigparty:

6-10

I'll take 6-10 during this early phase of the rebuilding. But I see a lot of heart and I like seeing the young players slowly but surely improving. The way we play is also less predictable. Last night was the best game I've seen in over 2 years.

Yes, I like this team and will always like this team because I'm a Magic fan no matter what.

• Upvote 1

The LA media starting to question Howard's comments when he threw the team under the bus instead of his making free throws. Writer says only Gasol didn't play hard, but quick to point out that Gasol was pulled out of the 4th quarter. Good read. Tone of article is slightly encouraging Dwight to accept some of the blame himself instead of the team, which overall played decent. Hope the LA Times continues to bash Howard's ego. He's a douche.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-dwight-howard-teammates-lack-energy-20121203,0,7302669.story

• Upvote 3

Post game interview I saw last night a reporter asked Dwight what the sinks and layups were attributed to. He replied saying that when he went to help no one covered his man. If nikola runs up the middle with the ball on multiple occasions on a fast break, who are you covering?

Dwight getting blasted by LA Fans in nba.com ... Fans defending Pau when Kobe threw Pau under the bus. So dysfunctional in La La land right now.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/12/03/kobe-big-boy-pants-for-pau/

It seems like most of the Laker fans are hating on everybody BUT Pau although the theory they have that Steve Nash is there answer is completely false... D'Antoni's system isn't exactly geared towards defense, and adding a downright terrible defender in Nash won't make it any easier on Dwight "providing help whilst nobody rotates onto his guys"

Unless they plan to have Nash teach Howard how to shoot free throws I don't see how he can solve their problems.