Sign in to follow this  
Stu Bronsilino

Game Thread: Cavs @ Magic 11/23

The team that scores less points will lose and I have a feeling one of those two teams competing tonight will not score more than the other. Looking at the stats, both teams will most likely win or lose, but it's hard to figure out which team is more likely to win. Crunch the numbers, and it's clear to a statistical freak like myself, that this is a basketball game. I'm a betting man, and my bet is on the Magic to score some points and the Cavs to get its share too, but will it be enough for either team? Stay tuned to find out!

Also, in a two-hour post-game special, we discuss todays burning topic: a basketball is not bubble gum - An interview with a soccer mom suing Spalding for selling her child 'an inedible bubble-gum-looking sphere'. NBA Superstar and Lakers-legend, Chris Duhon, shows the hungry boy how a basketball is supposed to work, but his non-candy Spalding basketball is faulty, as Duhon keeps turning it over. Don't miss the touching story of a boy who just wanted a giant candy, but ended up buying a basketball.

• Upvote 3

Is there some sort of unwritten rule that the one time, creative and inspiring game threads must be vanilla aka bland or non discrpt until our record is over 500???? Not to pick on this thread......just the established pattern???

Is there some sort of unwritten rule that the one time, creative and inspiring game threads must be vanilla aka bland or non discrpt until our record is over 500???? Not to pick on this thread......just the established pattern???

RALLY CAPS UNTIL +.500!!!!!!

I remember the days of this being the must see matchup in the NBA.

So do I my friend!!!!!

It also appears that the Magic faithful are holding their breath......wanting to cheer with a whole heart.....but don't want to jump the gun and deal with the disappointment of being a lottery team favorite. LOL!!

By the way, I really like the idea of the Rally Caps........go with it!!!