Drain-O

Game Thread: Knicks at Magic

now this is a loss i can take for the most part.....we played tough but you usually don't survive when you have more than 16 turnovers.....Coach pulled a Stan move by taking out the hot hands.....Moe and Nicholson was very good tonight.....Nicholson basically scored more points in this one game than Ayon has all year but Drew only getting 9 minutes was a travesty imo....Moe Harkless just showed some of that potential henny sees in him he was absolutely great tonight....His defensive instincts are on point and that is refreshing especially since he's only 19 can only get better...that play where he blocked Melo 3 times in a row was pretty damn awesome....We need Meer back soon and Turk so we can phase out McBob and Ayon out of the rotation and Ish too....don't know what happened to Ish but he doesn't look like a PG anymore

I was at the game and I noticed during the time-outs, Vaughn and his assistants huddle near the free throw line... rather than with the players. Not every time out, but a lot of them. Anyone know the reason for this?

Well I was wrong on that one, Magic blows another lead...I guess they really want the #1 pick....

Maybe we can reserve a post at the front of every game thread for this guy to post this predictable nonsense.

• Upvote 2

The Magic will give the Knicks their first loss tomorrow but Magic lose to the Pistons giving them their first win on Friday?

I think it will happen

We'll lose tomorrow and you'll come in saying how much we suck and how we blew it. The usual.

Well I was wrong on that one, Magic blows another lead...I guess they really want the #1 pick....

• Upvote 1