Soul Bro

Most Impressive, Most Disappointing

Most disappointing: Shock, Beast, Miller, Emory, and Orlandofeds for posting those God-awful music videos... Double disappointment to Emory for using autoplay on said video.

Haha!!!

Most Impressive:

Vooch - Showing a nice left and right hook, to go with top rebounding numbers

Nelson - In attack mode

Draft - We look to be in the top 5 of the draft.

Games - the funny thing is that the games have been good to watch. we have just found ways to come out on the wrong end.

Trade bait - JJ is going off. His value has never been higher. We could get a nice pick for him.

Turk - Please stay on the bench; our defense is bad enough.

Most Disappointing

JV - Stop going with 4 guards. It sucks.

JV - Stay with the hot hand and make the other team match you. He took out JJ when he was blazing and did not play Nick in the 4th quarter during a game he was killing.

Andrew - Your defense is pitiful. You are smarter than you are playing. Stop getting 3 second calls on you. Plus, you had 6 fouls in one quarter. We were not playing hack a shaq.

Al Harrington - I keep hearing that you are almost ready. Where are you?

Now that Turk is back, please allow me to add him to the discussion. And I forgot Wee Man...

Most Disappointing (Cont.):

• Turk - Your PER of 3.9 has set a new standard of awful. I shall now refer to all bathrooms functions with your name. Thank you.
  • Ish - Aww, Ish. Your PER of 6.4 is the next step up in awful. Congrats. Get your CV ready, as you ain't gonna be in the league for long.

Now that Turk is back, please allow me to add him to the discussion. And I forgot Wee Man...

• Turk - Your PER of 3.9 has set a new standard of awful. I shall now refer to all bathrooms functions with your name. Thank you.
  • Ish - Aww, Ish. Your PER of 6.4 is the next step up in awful. Congrats. Get your CV ready, as you ain't gonna be in the league for long.

I'm starting to believe that its not a coincidence that the NFL person that walks around and tells players that they have been cut during the preseason is referred to as "The Turk".

Oh, and you are welcome Nittany. I'm glad I could brighten your day and cause your ears to bleed.

Turk's PER is now down to 2.4 while shooting 4% from three. Thank you, Hedo, for your excellent play.

Turk's PER is now down to 2.4 while shooting 4% from three. Thank you, Hedo, for your excellent play.

If we keep playing turk. We will get the top pick this year and next year. He is our secret weapon.

It is kind of sad to see Hedo playing like this. He has always been frustrating to watch, but there was a time where he was a damn good and clutch player for us. I expected him to suck this year, but when I say suck I was thinking like 10 ppg on inefficient shooting numbers. Not 3 ppg on pathetic numbers.

It is kind of sad to see Hedo playing like this. He has always been frustrating to watch, but there was a time where he was a damn good and clutch player for us. I expected him to suck this year, but when I say suck I was thinking like 10 ppg on inefficient shooting numbers. Not 3 ppg on pathetic numbers.

Don't get all emotional on us, Miller!!!

I'm most impressed that we have had some very exciting games so far on our way to first pick in the draft. Most disappointing is that give the burn Earl Clark is producing... we should have made them take Turk somehow.

I'm most impressed that we have had some very exciting games so far on our way to first pick in the draft. Most disappointing is that give the burn Earl Clark is producing... we should have made them take Turk somehow.

Blown defensive assignments don't show in the box score, nor does D'Antoni make a big deal of them.