Soul Bro

Most Impressive, Most Disappointing

Has BBD ever been trim? I mean he's a big boy. Its what is keeping him in the league imo, since he is hard to get around and box out.

I said a little trimmer. If BB lost 10 lbs, it would help his mobility and stamina, but he would still be a big boy.

A Nicholson/Nik front court will be a defensive liability for years to come.

Agreed. Drew can be a nice spark off the bench, but one of the starting bigs need to be an enforcer type or defensive minded.

A Nicholson/Nik front court will be a defensive liability for years to come.

Same was said about JJ.

I said a little trimmer. If BB lost 10 lbs, it would help his mobility and stamina, but he would still be a big boy.

Oh, I know. Just thought it was funny, thats all. Trimmer, trim, trimmed down. None are words I would every associate with BBD. Thats why I asked he he had actually every been trim.

Oh, I know. Just thought it was funny, thats all. Trimmer, trim, trimmed down. None are words I would every associate with BBD. Thats why I asked he he had actually every been trim.

Gotcha. How about a little less thick?

Here we go. Latest update...

Most Impressive:

• Henny - We now have four first round picks from the last two drafts, additional young players with potential and a top pick in the upcoming draft. Great job.
  • Jacque - I love your calm, confident, teaching nature with these young guys.
  • JJ - Way to go out JJ. Thanks for your professionalism!
  • Mo-Mo - Yo! You're balling!
  • Vooch - Our Jolly, Green, Swiss Giant
  • Affalo - You found your game again
  • Professor Nicholson - You wear your metaphorical yellow hard hat every game on the court
  • O'Quinn - You're our tough, bearded one. Nice

Most Disappointing:

• Moore - I'm afraid you really still need to work on your ball handling and shooting
  • Turk - Ugghhh

As you can tell, Magic fans, I'm enjoying the young guns and their energy and growth. Go Magic!

Most impressive for Orlando Magic: Rob Hennigan

I don't think there is a single player that we've gotten that I'm upset about. Even E’Twaun Moore is playing almost as impressive as his boston replacement Jason Terry.

Plus not to mention hiring Jacque really out of no where. I'm really excited about our future.

Most Impressive:

Henny - we have gotten young quick and exchanged JJ for Harris and kept the cap space

Harris - He has looked good in the few games he has played - a very versital player that can attack the rim

AA - Still fighting hard

AL - He is back on the court to provide leadership (Vets are important in player development)

Nick - Still rebounding the ball hard

Our record - I know and see the players want to win, but we need good picks the next 2 drafts

(2014-2015 season is our targeted window to compete)

Most Disappointing:

Defense - Not one player has looked good on defense

Nelson - He can't stay on the court (Good for our tanking)