Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Time to Buy a New Jersey

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Safest Player to Stay on the Roster?

• Jameer Nelson
    • JJ Redick
    • Glen Davis
    • Aarron Afflalo
    • Moe Harkless
    • Andrew Nicholson
    • Nikola Vucevic

Why would you want to buy New Jersey? I know it is a dump of a state so you could probably get a good deal, but still....

Cause it's a step over buying the Nets. I can tell Jay Z to suck my middle nut.

Cause it's a step over buying the Nets. I can tell Jay Z to suck my middle nut.

ok really man? can you like keep it pg or make it in bball reference? that was a bit too much

See this is why I think we should have a younger section of the website. My jokes are too offensive for the younger eyes around here.

And we can have a moderator named Stuff and instead of positive rep, you get a "T-shirt" from Stuff. Then you can assemble 5 piece puzzles in the game section.

But seriously, notice PG-13 is listed as the minimum. Tells you all you need to know right there.

I'm really interested in hearing your explanation of this.

I was mostly kidding. I do not wear jerseys because I do not have 24 inch pythons and do not want to wear a t-shirt underneath. Just different strokes for different folks.

I was mostly kidding. I do not wear jerseys because I do not have 24 inch pythons and do not want to wear a t-shirt underneath. Just different strokes for different folks.

Stop being modest Drain-O we all know your the guy who goes to magic games shirtless, showing off your 6 pack. You dont have to fish for compliments.

Stop being modest Drain-O we all know your the guy who goes to magic games shirtless, showing off your 6 pack. You dont have to fish for compliments.

I wash my clothes on his stomach all the time. Partially because its enjoyable and because it saves on my water bill.

I believe Nicholson may break out before Harkless does so I would pick him. I could see Harkless being involved in a deal as well at some point which would take him out of the picture. I hope not though, I like what I see from him.

As far as veteran players you would have to pick Jameer. I could see Afflalo traded in the right deal as well...or Redick. You would think one of them would have to go long term.