Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

PHX @ ORL Game Thread 11/4

What JV did tonight, with the roster he had blew me away, that man can coach, the players respect what he says, i remember last year during SVG's huddles players would not even pay attention to a damn thing.

E'twaun Moore was an astute signing by Henny and his staff. that dude is fearless and can D up.....he should be here a LONG time.

Afflatroll showed The Beas' whatsup, his intensity changed the game in the 3rd quarter

our perimeter defense is fun to watch so far...Moore/Afflalo/DQ/JJ all get after it

lastly......VUCCIMAN, i like how he started dunking everything after he got blocked a few times, attacking the offensive glass....another astute pickup by henny

Watching E'twuan play these last 2 games has really got me thinking that we picked up a gem. If he keeps playing like this, I wouldn't be surprised to see Meer traded leter down the line.

Watching E'twuan play these last 2 games has really got me thinking that we picked up a gem. If he keeps playing like this, I wouldn't be surprised to see Meer traded leter down the line.

Doubt it. Hedo and Harrington are the trade chips. The Magic need's Meer's salary to keep them at the salary floor and not get a penalty.

I can't see any team willing to take on the amount or the length of Jameer's new contract.

79 more games

Isn't that the truth!!!!!

I like the fight in these guy's! AA added something that BBDavis would have gotten ejected and fined for last season. Additionally, AA set the standard and announced that NO PUNKS CAN BE FOUND IN ORLANDO ........ and I love it!

We may not win every game, in fact we may lose more than we win, but as long as they fight, I have no problem cherring for our boys!!!! Go Magic!!

79 more games

I still don't see the Pistons making the playoffs.

By the way, I wanted to say sorry because I forgot that our matchup ended on Sunday. I was only focused on the 30 games and I saved some players for tonight.. just to find out that it was over.

Now I'm aware of what not to forget :(

I wouldn't have caught you anyways

the way i see it, us playing well only gives us more options. all of a sudden McRoberts could look attractive to a contender and give us something nice, also don't think for one second Henny won't add to this team if it can be competitive

Ginobili, Parker, and Duncan. Then look at all the other players they drafted that are no longer in the organization ie. Scola. Most were later picks.

My argument wasn't totally geared to getting high draft picks, I'm just saying rebuilding through the draft isn't impossible. However, common sense tells you higher draft picks probably increase your chances.

I'm not rooting for this team to lose either, I just won't want to be 8th seed for 4 straight years and make minimal progress towards the future. Some say we can revamp through free agency, but you really need an established core beforehand. Then again I suppose you can buy that core through free agency. Houston just did.

Ginobili and Parker were not high picks, were they.

The way i see it we have a massive TPE and a ton of capspace coming to us soon, we have flexibility, most importantly when we get healthy we will have a buncha players with chips on their shoulders