Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

Game Thread

If Mcbob can keep up this level of play and with his contract expiring he could be a good trade piece later in the year.

Woah! Let's enjoy one game at a time first! No one is trading anyone just yet! This team seems to be "intelligently crafted" or it could be amazing coaching with sweet rotations. Impressive win nonetheless! Let's see if this continues.

Love Big Baby's attitude. I think he almost cried winning this first game for Vaughn.

Thanks Mr. Vaughn for this type of basketball.

I know you would have cut Duhon too - and thanks for that as well :shard:

Im actually in an area of Queens, NY that lucked out. We had strong winds and rain, but nothing as serious as Manhattan, Long Island and New Jersey saw. Im lucky because I am about a 15 min drive from Manhattan. I do have some family in Long Island & New Jersey that have no power still, but no damage to their houses.

The areas that got hit though, got hit hard.

Sorry for the delayed response Dude. I am from Staten Island..........enough said there, same here family all over the area........but all is well. Good to hear your family is fine...... now let's support these this team........ MY MAGIC!!! I am a NYK fan, I have to be, but I love my Magic.....more than the Knicks!!! Go Magic!!!

coaching was great as everything else!

I agree with one exception........ did Jacque dress himself tonight? I am slightly suspect with his arrangement, everything else was fine!! Just saying....wow!! LOL!!

Is it possible to beat a team because you are flat out smarter than the other team?

It's possible, we may be the prototype..............this could be the result of the SA and OKC Coach Pop influnce!! It could happen! But what is more of a question is will this team be as equally athletic while being smarter???