barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Are you telling me that Hennigan couldn't have included Justin Harper instead of Earl Clark in the trade... Ryan Anderson couldn't have netted us more than Ayon if matched and then traded before the deadline?

The only "brilliant" thing about that trade is getting Vucevic. Andrew Nicholson and Harkless have shown flashes. Seeing Earl Clark succeed now just makes me mad because I was excited about his future in Orlando.

I liked Clark, not sure he is the smartest player in the league though. Thought he showed flashes here when he got the chance to play. However, he would in no way be of much help to this team this year. Oh and is Harper even in the league this year?

As for the brilliant part of the trade, you are forgetting he suckered the Lakers into taking duhon and howard (team cancer) and managed to ship Jason Richardson off as well as well.

Unrelated, but funny how the Lakers are starting to win with Howard out of the line up.

According to Rotoworld Clark has a player option this year... If he has any sense he'll decline it and get some bigger offers from idiot GM's and then we'll all get to see him try and put up these numbers without Nash at Pg and Pau/Howard/Kobe drawing defensive attention.

According to Rotoworld Clark has a player option this year... If he has any sense he'll decline it and get some bigger offers from idiot GM's and then we'll all get to see him try and put up these numbers without Nash at Pg and Pau/Howard/Kobe drawing defensive attention.

To be fair, it does look like he put some work into his shot. That or he's shooting with more confidence.

It's understandable that the GM doesn't make every right move possible. In hindsight they aren't perfect but I guess he had good reason/logic, and he seems like a really smart guy so we can be happy about that.

I guess if Earl Clark was playing the way he's playing for us, would we be willing to offer him a similar deal we didn't want to give Ryan Anderson? I don't think so.