barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Afflalo is more painful to watch than JRICH.

Are you the same guy who said Harris is not athletic, can't run the floor, and is a poor shooter? Nuff said.

You mean the same J Rich that couldn't dribble?

Ehhh, if Rich wasn't scoring off those curls around screens he wasn't doing anything. Afflalo will at least attack the rim and defend

Taken from a gameday thread where someone claimed that Meer was a top 5 PG:

"The only thing we're top 5 at is how much we suck.

Seriously......I'm not trolling, either. The Magic are a business, and the trash product they give us fans is beyond insulting.

For all of those who say "well, we're building for the future": That's great, but why show up and support a team that would get their asses handed to them by the Flint Tropics. While they are rebuilding, fans should not have to PAY to watch a failing product.

To hell with it..........I'm gonna go to the next Magic and drop a few hundred bucks to watch 'suck' on the court. Afterwards, I am going to jam to my eight track and whoop some ass on my Dreamcast.

You damn, fools......."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"The only thing we're top 5 at is how much we suck.

Seriously......I'm not trolling, either. The Magic are a business, and the trash product they give us fans is beyond insulting.

For all of those who say "well, we're building for the future": That's great, but why show up and support a team that would get their asses handed to them by the Flint Tropics. While they are rebuilding, fans should not have to PAY to watch a failing product.

To hell with it..........I'm gonna go to the next Magic and drop a few hundred bucks to watch 'suck' on the court. Afterwards, I am going to jam to my eight track and whoop some ass on my Dreamcast.

You damn, fools......."

My 6 year old daughter could put together a better post than the above.

And no, the Magic and their fans do not want Howard back, you can keep him.

First, maybe you should go back and read that thread, because no one suggested that Jameer was a top 5 PG. It's called context, try to include it in your interpretations.

Re-posting the same content in several posts is considered spam. I trust this will be the only one...