barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Magic being named as one of 4 teams discussing trade with Sacramento for Cousins...

Talk amongst yourselves.

I don't think we traded a headcase to get another headcase.

Any deal for Cousins with the Magic would probably include Nik... So thanks but no thanks... If the price was right I'd take a flier on him just as I'd do with practically any young talented player in the NBA. The guy doesn't have a huge contract or anything, he has a team option at the end of this year which will probably give SAC another year to trade him so they probably wouldn't settle for an offer they didn't like at this point.

Personally I'm still rooting for a cheap Derrick Williams trade. Despite what some people believe I honestly think a change of scenery would do him good and where better than here on a team not expected to win anything for the foreseeable future. It's not like he's a long term investment or a huge contract either so if after two years he hasn't progressed, we don't pick up his team option and move on. If nothing else the guy has the potential to give you an amazing dunk or two every now and then.

I think Cousins is one of the most athletic and talented young big men out there, but his douchebaggery might outweigh his talent.

Btw, Addi, is Gunnar Nelson famous in Iceland?

I think Cousins is one of the most athletic and talented young big men out there, but his douchebaggery might outweigh his talent.

Plus he signed a new agent...... DAN HWNSNBU

Watch the incoming news and see if Cousins, "suddenly" wants to move to a bigger city.

Yes, he's our golden boy. Eerily calm though, his interviews are always rather flat and he seems almost uninterested or just... not there. But the guy can flat out fight and if he gets his opponent on the floor and his legs around them... Oops.

Yes, he's our golden boy. Eerily calm though, his interviews are always rather flat and he seems almost uninterested or just... not there. But the guy can flat out fight and if he gets his opponent on the floor and his legs around them... Oops.

Speaking of all things Iceland Addi my Dad and I just got back from our New Years Eve vacation in Reykjavic. It was absolutely incredible. You guys know how to throw a party.

Speaking of all things Iceland Addi my Dad and I just got back from our New Years Eve vacation in Reykjavic. It was absolutely incredible. You guys know how to throw a party.

Glad to hear! smile_bigparty.gif

Where did you go?

Yeah, it's really funny how calm he is. Amazing talent though