Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

Q-Rich Appreciation Thread

You never heard the man complaint. Hard worker that knew his role.

I can't wait till someone starts a thread that says "Hedo Appreciation Thread"

That will be the time he will retire. He won't be going away anytime soon, since he knew the mistake he made after losing int he finals. It will be titled, "Hedo Retirement Appreciation Thread"

You never heard the man complaint. Hard worker that knew his role.

in all seriousness though if only Hedo wasn't lazy on the court then maybe we would all appreciate him a bit more

That will be the time he will retire. He won't be going away anytime soon, since he knew the mistake he made after losing int he finals. It will be titled, "Hedo Retirement Appreciation Thread"

I could see a team trading for his partially guaranteed contract next season.

I could see a team trading for his partially guaranteed contract next season.

Problem with that is no team wants him after poor performances in Toronto and Phoenix. They will just immediately waive Hedo after he gets traded from Orlando. So the question is, is it better for him to stay in Orlando until retirement (as a Magic) or get traded to another team and get waived afterwards?

I will always appreciate his grittiness. The guy had a decent post game for an undersized small forward. He was also a wonderful teammate and competitor. He was consistent in his showings on court. He had a passion to compete against the superior opponents. His attitude is what everyone should be combined in the current attitudes of all our young players. That, and the work ethic of JJ Redick.

Problem with that is no team wants him after poor performances in Toronto and Phoenix. They will just immediately waive Hedo after he gets traded from Orlando. So the question is, is it better for him to stay in Orlando until retirement (as a Magic) or get traded to another team and get waived afterwards?

Why would the organization care about what is better for Hedo. If we can use his contract to get something back then why would we not do it? I can also see him being traded around the deadline for a team that wants some future cap relief. Hopefully only a few more months of hedo.

Would prefer to have harrington taking mins. than Hedo, so if it is one or the other that comes up in a trade I hope it is Hedo that is gone.

I kind of wished there was a way to have kept Q on the sidelines rather than Hedo

Why would the organization care about what is better for Hedo. If we can use his contract to get something back then why would we not do it? I can also see him being traded around the deadline for a team that wants some future cap relief. Hopefully only a few more months of hedo.

Would prefer to have harrington taking mins. than Hedo, so if it is one or the other that comes up in a trade I hope it is Hedo that is gone.

I kind of wished there was a way to have kept Q on the sidelines rather than Hedo

Did I say anything about the organization? No. Stop making up assumptions about what I am saying clearly you misunderstood. I clearly said that NO TEAM IN THE NBA WANTS HEDO THRU THE TRADE! Hedo has two choices, retire or just sit in the bench. He might as well retire since his age is catching up to him, plus he deserves to retire as a Magic for gettin the team to the Finals in 09. Everyone know Hedo is not what he was used to.

Jacque will decide if turk will be bench. Hedo will end up like Peja Stojakovic, minus the championship.