Sign in to follow this  
JMEWLS

GT: Magic vs. Cavs

I would pay real money to see Brown fired and Stan hired in LA, after Dwight re-signs with them.

I'd pay real money and some monopoly money as well.

The Magic aren't that terrible. They ALMOST won those games and almost went 3-0 in the preseason.

I cant really comment on something I couldnt see. I can only base my opinion on the ESPN gamecast coverage. And that opinion is that we were down in the game, scored a bit in the second half to give ourselves a chance to tie and we did. In overtime we had some chances to close it out and win, but were short by 3pts.

It was a good test in being in that situation early in preseason.

I hope for the next game, that I can watch it live on TV.

I am perfectly comfortable with Jacque giving the young players time because I would rather him determine what the best lineups are now than experiment in-season when it will count against us.

I am pleased with what I've seen from some of our young guys. Most notably, Nikola. I checked one of the post game interviews with him just to see how foreign he sounded. He speaks perfect English.

I am perfectly comfortable with Jacque giving the young players time because I would rather him determine what the best lineups are now than experiment in-season when it will count against us.

I am pleased with what I've seen from some of our young guys. Most notably, Nikola. I checked one of the post game interviews with him just to see how foreign he sounded. He speaks perfect English.

I think he was raised in California but not certain

people can be really stupid man.....does that mean Laker fans want Mike Brown fired....they're 0-3 too

lol but Mike Brown taught Lebron James how to choke in the fourth before Lebron got cured by Pat Riley and won a ring. He is teach the Lakers the same thing. I am not surprised.

Jacque can be better than Mike Brown, even though both of them were under the great Greg Popovich as Asst coaches. Jacque, hopefully, will have better sense than Mike Brown.

I bet you all $100 that Mike Brown will never win a championship with the Lakers current squad

Mike Brown is a terrible head coach

I mean, they did just lose three preseason games. They might not even make the playoffs.

lol but Mike Brown taught Lebron James how to choke in the fourth before Lebron got cured by Pat Riley and won a ring. He is teach the Lakers the same thing. I am not surprised.

You have no idea how retarded you sound.

• Upvote 1