Sign in to follow this  
Magic_All_Day

Who will get cut?

Chris Johnson and Harper are likely next to be cut....I think Henny tries to move McBob or Q-Rich for a 2nd round pick so he can keep O'Quinn.

I'm not much of a cap guy but if we move one of the higher salary guys does that put us under the minimum?

If not then lets trade Q for a TPE or a 2nd and get rid of CJohnson and Harper. I think McBob might be able to pay once acclimated a bit better.

Jones has looked good. I think we look to cut harper, mcroberts/quinn, Eyenga, Chris Johnson, and Amon Johnson

Cutting O'Quinn is a bad idea. He's a cheap rookie who has improved every year he played college ball and was able to shut down the pre-season stand out rookie when they matched up in Summer League (Drummond). I say keep him around and give him time to develop. He has a crazy work ethic and a great team-focus and personality which would be at least good for practices and in the locker room.

• Upvote 2

Jones has looked good. I think we look to cut harper, mcroberts/quinn, Eyenga, Chris Johnson, and Amon Johnson

Eyenga and Armon Johnson got the axe today.

Cutting O'Quinn is a bad idea. He's a cheap rookie who has improved every year he played college ball and was able to shut down the pre-season stand out rookie when they matched up in Summer League (Drummond). I say keep him around and give him time to develop. He has a crazy work ethic and a great team-focus and personality which would be at least good for practices and in the locker room.

I dont really want to cut quinn but if it comes down to jones or quinn, then quinn gets the ax. I really think Richardson or McBob should go, but they are under contract and hold their own fate. They dont have to agree to a buy out. Quinn has not had the time to see what he can do, but under no condition we cut jones. Jones has earned a spot and has been the second best rookie on the team, thus far, next to drew.

Q Rich is odd man out. Can't waste a spot and lose young talent for a 14 year vet. He wont see any minutes. Hopefully hr will be team player and walk with his salary. Roster Prediction

Nels. AA. HARK. BB. AYON

E.MORE. JJ. Hedo. NICHS. VUCI

ISH. JONES. Harrington McRob OQuinn

I don't see any way that Jones does not make the team.

He is already our best perimeter defender as a rookie (at least until Harkless gets on the floor) and can play both SG and SF which none of our other SF's can do.

Harper is a waste of a roster spot....not sure why we guaranteed his deal.

Would like to see Henny trade McBob or Q-Rich and keep O'Quinn.