Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2012 MAGIC Preseason Thread

had the huge lead. aaaaaand its gone. all tied up.

we offically choke in the 4th hard.

Because clearly, a 2nd half featuring predominantly 3rd string players should be taken seriously...

• Upvote 2

Because clearly, a 2nd half featuring predominantly 3rd string players should be taken seriously...

yeah. E'Twaan Moore did a fabulous job and can mean something to the team. Goose was every good defensively and always ready to play.

I sometimes wonder if this is similar to last season when Magic was having problems closing games. But it's a preseason game and fans are getting a little taste of what the new players are like.

We're trying to win a championship this year. Get your head straight, son.

we'll be fine.....far as i'm concerned when the starters were in it was a blowout plus we're missing Afflalo.....i'm probably in the minority but i think we're going to be better than what people think.....surely we're going to lose quite a bit of games but it won't be because we're trying to lose on purpose.....i'm going to have fun watching this team as long as they're playing hard.....

I had someone telling me on Facebook that this was going to be a long year, based on this game alone. Is that similar to what's going on at RealGM?

Either way, Boston lost to a Turkish team so...

There is really nothing to take away from this game, good or bad. The only thing I will say is, there should be no way they keep Justin Harper. Otis raved about the dude, but he's done nothing since showing up. I'd say Armon Johnson is toast as well. I could see us having DeQuan Jones in the d-league or something though. That leaves one final cut and Eyenga is probably the favorite there.