Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2012 MAGIC Preseason Thread

Hedo will benefit from this offense. Lots of passing and cutting. With his size at Sf can see over the defense. This offense isnt predicated off of 3 pt shots.I agree with you he definitely needs to be with second unit.

Agreed. And I think Hedo will come in for a spell - he's still a veteran, he still shows up in some games, he still makes (on occasion) the big pass or big shot.

And he eats pizza, people. PIZZA. Everyone loves pizza...

Agreed. And I think Hedo will come in for a spell - he's still a veteran, he still shows up in some games, he still makes (on occasion) the big pass or big shot.

Lmao Shout out to Nappolis Pizzeria in Minneola.

I just don't see it. He brings nothing that Jameer, Ish, Moore, Redick don't bring as far as shot creating. Hedo should be in a suit.

I just don't see it. He brings nothing that Jameer, Ish, Moore, Redick don't bring as far as shot creating. Hedo should be in a suit.

Says the guy who doesn't have to answer to an owner asking "Why are you guys sitting a guy making 10 million + dollars?"

Hedo will play, and will contribute brilliantly to the tank. Why are we even pissing and moaning about this?

• Upvote 1

The Magic Will Trade J.J. Redick

He's too good and on an expiring midsize contract that too easily fits into trade scenarios to waste away on a lottery-bound Orlando team. Arron Afflalo is the shooting guard of the present and future, and though Orlando need all the help on the wing they can get, the team should be able to flip Redick for an asset before the trade deadline. Memphis and Denver would seem like workable trade destinations, though the precise cap mechanics are tricky for the Grizzlies. Redick would work as a complementary piece almost anywhere; finding the right asset for Orlando is the only trick.

http://www.grantland...2-13-nba-season

Says the guy who doesn't have to answer to an owner asking "Why are you guys sitting a guy making 10 million + dollars?"

Hedo will play, and will contribute brilliantly to the tank. Why are we even pissing and moaning about this?

Yes because RDV is just so damn invested in the team he handcuffs his GM a month into the job :svgsad:

And why? Because I'm tired of watching him walk up and down the floor, take bad shots, and waste possessions. If we're going to tank, I want to see young guys who care about more than just trotting out, smiling at a few guys on press row and collecting a paycheck.

Anyone else aware that Armon Johnson and Christian Eyenga were waived today?

How many left till the team is down to 15?

New NBA rule has came into effect, The Reggie Miller Rule. For more info, please go to the NBA Preseason Thread on the Around the NBA forum.

Somewhere Paul Pierce is weeping.

And why? Because I'm tired of watching him walk up and down the floor, take bad shots, and waste possessions. If we're going to tank, I want to see young guys who care about more than just trotting out, smiling at a few guys on press row and collecting a paycheck.

"I wanna suck, but I want people to try not to suck". I don't know, I just find it funny.

Who cares how we suck, let us suck it up and just suck already so we can suck in some high draft picks. Ya feel me?