Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2012 MAGIC Preseason Thread

The NBA is investigating and coming up with a rule about time being delay before opening tips due to rituals.

For more info and would like to discuss this, it's on the Around the NBA thread.

Wayns was on fire tonight for the Sixers. Hope we don't regret not landing him.

I believe we tried to sign him, but he didnt want to pass up playing for his hometown.

It's more than a long shot. I say there is zero percent chance we even attempt to sign him.

Don't speak to fast. lets not forget that 17million dollar trade exception we have. If we aquired it I'm sure it was for a reason. Hennigan seems to really think things out unlike Otis Smith. Not saying we will use it on Harden but you cant count that out as an option yet

Don't speak to fast. lets not forget that 17million dollar trade exception we have. If we aquired it I'm sure it was for a reason. Hennigan seems to really think things out unlike Otis Smith. Not saying we will use it on Harden but you cant count that out as an option yet

TPE's aren't always used. Some view it as a way to shed more salary in a trade.

We need the beard

This. Is it even a question? The only downside is that he might make us too good to be a lottery team, but not good enough to go anywhere in the playoffs.

We need the beard

We do but it is going to require a max deal and I'm not 100% sure he is a max guy. I think he is more of an Iggy type player or a Pippen, a great sidekick but you still have to get the alpha dog.